Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Andi -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

OT: Find it hard to believe that a handful of actives on .no domain can keep it profitable. On the other hand, maybe the cost of running a domain isn't that high. I'm all for combining domains using the same language. No reason why there can't be a…
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Medusa_--_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Moogle: “Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but right now I have to We are going on a gold strike, I have been in touch with alliance leaders on UK2, UK4, UK5 and UK19 ” I am the spokesperson for some of your…
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Replied to the thread Travian Christmas Spirit.

Keep that idea alive cause you never know :thumbup:
  • Arthur Dent -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread nature troops.

Like (Post)
    Just to clarify, your elephants and/or settlers will still defend against raids and attacks as normal, so remember to move any settlers if you are being attacked and you don't want to lose them.
  • Arthur Dent -

Replied to the thread nature troops.

Quote from MadZ: “Just to clarify, your elephants and/or settlers will still defend against raids and attacks as normal, so remember to move any settlers if you are being attacked and you don't want to lose them. ” Good point well said.
  • Andi -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gunray_NL: “Rumour has it some one wil no longer farm top 10wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…24a902825980c7905640c9870 ” GTB are noobs, the ally you should really worry about is riaps
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread TS6 Rumor has it (UK6).

Quote from Yar_NL: “Quote from Deaderpool: “Lets stir this up a bit... Rumour has it that the alliances with real the power on this server have under 20 players... ” A little bird whispered in my ear that the best alliance has 17 members. ” At…
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread nature troops.

Just to clarify, your elephants and/or settlers will still defend against raids and attacks as normal, so remember to move any settlers if you are being attacked and you don't want to lose them.