Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mystery_UK -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Quote from Senator1960_UK: “Quote from FadedPaanda: “Quote from Senator1960_UK: “This is not good either Alliance-Informations Alliance: OSA - Server: tx3.travian.co.uk (uktx3) - Travian analytics & statistics ” Haha please keep on sharing stuff like…
  • Turkish Power -

Wrote a comment on Aga_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Naber paşkanım
  • Ронхул_RU -

Wrote a comment on Thorin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Привет. Мы с тобой на ЧМ в Бадах играли. Мой ник Ronhul. Если не очень активные деферы нужны, пошел бы с вами. Не факт, что до конца сервера играть буду. Но, в таком случае, акк отдам. Скайп saratega777
  • Pretiful -

Wrote a comment on haavarl’s wall.

Wall Comment
    <3
  • ruling -

Wrote a comment on ruling’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Moogle -

Replied to the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Dont worry about us, in fact I am doing your job for you, you dont even need to attack us to kill our troops! Someone killed 7k of my troops today and I can confirm that the culprit was..... ....me. If you need tips on how to…
  • Moogle -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Like (Post)
    Dont worry about us, in fact I am doing your job for you, you dont even need to attack us to kill our troops! Someone killed 7k of my troops today and I can confirm that the culprit was..... ....me. If you need tips on how to play the game just message…
  • Senator1960_UK -

Quote from FadedPaanda: “Quote from Senator1960_UK: “Quote from FadedPaanda: “Quote from Senator1960_UK: “This is not good either Alliance-Informations Alliance: OSA - Server: tx3.travian.co.uk (uktx3) - Travian analytics & statistics ” Haha please…
  • Senator1960_UK -

Quote from kit: “Quote from Senator1960_UK: “Quote from FadedPaanda: “Quote from Senator1960_UK: “This is not good either Alliance-Informations Alliance: OSA - Server: tx3.travian.co.uk (uktx3) - Travian analytics & statistics ” Haha please keep on…
  • Vadembor -

Replied to a comment by Kra5h on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Azt írta, egész pontosan 13 órával ( most már 13 és fél ) ezelőtt te kíváncsi Fáncsi: "Szia. Valami biztosan lesz, de nem tudom melyik következik :) Ha kapok infót, ki fogom írni ide, a fórumba " Szemeddel ne csak nézz, láss is. :D
  • hayaligenc -

Wrote a comment on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tbrkler :)
  • hayaligenc -

Now follows SlyCat.

Follow
  • Kra5h -

Wrote a comment on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Kedves Gyevocska!

Meg tudnád mondani kérlek, hogy mikor indul az S4? Elvileg októberben kéne neki ha minden igaz...:) Az immortal türelmetlenül varja :P Előre is koszi!

Kra5h
  • m.hudson -

Replied to a comment by arcane on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hey, Yes you just post in the Halloween thread. For this contest everyone is allowed to see other peoples entry's so there is no separate thread
  • m.hudson -

Replied to the thread [UK] Halloween 2017.

Community = Domain You post your image in this thread Yes you draw it and scan it in if you wish
  • Meme -

Replied to the thread How has travian affected/changed your life?.

I got to visit Estonia and make a load of friends.
  • Meme -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Like (Post)
    Dont worry about us, in fact I am doing your job for you, you dont even need to attack us to kill our troops! Someone killed 7k of my troops today and I can confirm that the culprit was..... ....me. If you need tips on how to play the game just message…
  • hola -

Replied to the thread [UK] Halloween 2017.

Can I draw it in a paper and then post it by scanning ?
  • KISS01_VN -

Wrote a comment on KISS01_VN’s wall.

Wall Comment
    travian-reports.net/vn/img/5091280477f.png
  • arcane -

Replied to a comment by arcane on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ok, I saw your post on language, and I've placed it after someone else in the thread on the games