Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Chris (Lord Aslan) -

Replied to the thread Lord Aslan's Comprehensive T4 Start Game Guide.

Oh I agree a lot of it is outdated, however alot of it isn't, and some of it is core, which once understood, can allow a player to adapt to the new game mechanics themselves. Also I don't personally have the time/desire to build another guide- it takes a…
  • Timon90 -

Replied to a comment by PALAS ATENEA on Timon90’s wall.

Wall Reply
    un placer
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread When is a start?.

For the record, most of the alliance leaders I've spoken to that were thinking of joining this server with their crews have confirmed to me that they still intend to wait. This server is about much more than just AA's challenge, as regrettable as it…
  • Stellamini -

Replied to the thread [UK] Day 4: The Volcanoes.

Dear players, day 4 of the hero adventures is ended. I want to thank you all for participating in this contest. The winners will be announced during this weekend. The correct answer is that the haeduan is telling the truth and the druidrider is
  • Teutons -

Replied to the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

I will literally pay someone to hit my cap with a hammer that has under 500 rams
  • IntheSky -

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello ! Je crois avoir trouvé la soluce au laby mais comme je suis un nouvel inscrit, mon message est en attente de validation par un modo. Je croise les doigts pour ne pas m'être trompé !
  • coloraocelta_ES -

Wrote a comment on coloraocelta_ES’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Si Liooooo al menos volvemos unos pocos¡¡¡
  • Mitmate -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

33807... Do we want to know if the co-worker got the cold or did you infect with a random disease/virus.... should we all work from home Monday?
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Loffe’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Well obviously we want a sooner date but i have never said we will NOT play uk. Talked about it yes, but no clear decision have been made.
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Inky are you stirring with lies and deceit to make your position look more desirable? :huh:
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Loffe’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Inky: “So far 2 teams have pulled out of the next UK server due to the rubbish start date, The swedish team ” Cool this was more then i knew. //Leader of swedish ally :whistling:
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nemnogo_sadist: “Is it right? Or the Calendar contains mistake? @Templar Knight ” lmao good luck with that one bruv.
  • Berzerker_UK -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

33806...ladies Yeah Travian transformed a bunch a while back. We lost a lot of people in the reshuffle. In other news, picked up a cold. Successfully infected a coworker and then spent today working from home. Productive week.
  • Tozama -

Wrote a comment on hitokiri void’s wall.

Wall Comment
    genel başkan forumda da takılırmış :D
    Kızıl'dan Soiçiro
  • jaruby -

Wrote a comment on Cheen Kee’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • alestorm -

Liked Commander.’s post in the thread Worst server imaginable.

Like (Post)
    Aside from the last point, that just sounds like the average UK server. (Oh and of course, the worst server is one that takes 3 months to start since the last one! :rolleyes: )
  • lou_FR -

Wrote a comment on Nomorenoless’s wall.

Wall Comment
    kikou ça va?petite info le prochain serveur FR commencera le Mercredi 17 Octobre.tu seras de la partie ou pas?moi oui,tiens moi au courant si tu vas le jouer.