Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Birikina -

Wrote a comment on Dodger’s wall.

Wall Comment
    *Love*
  • Dodger -

Wrote a comment on Birikina’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Moogle -

Replied to the thread Analysis UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail.

• Chaotic -

Replied to the thread WW / Half Crop.

• iRonik -

Oh, so it's related to plans spawn instead of possession then? Good to know, thanks. :D
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from iRonik: “They do, but only after the WW holder is also in possession of a building plan. ” You don't need a plan. At day 200 (when plans spawn on 1x servers), all WWs will have half consumption.
  • Art3mis -

Wrote a comment on heidy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Feliz cumple heidy!
  • Smaug -

Now follows Nikola.

Follow
  • iRonik -

They do, but only after the WW holder is also in possession of a building plan.
  • Chaotic -

Posted the thread WW / Half Crop.

Thread
    Do Troops in WW vilages consume half crop? If I am not mistaken, this was a feature in travian versions prior to T4 but was done away with once T4 was introduced. Now I am being told this feature is back again, but only activates once plans are…
  • Safiren -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Like (Post)
    Hi all. The big reveal of the new features is set to 09:00 UTC+1 on Monday 23.07.2018. After that I'll announce the winners of the guessing contest. Stay tuned! Cheers, Ameno
  • Storm Striker -

Liked Chaotic’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Like (Post)
    So since Teutons have everything made of wood now. Will Fire Catapults be super effective against them? :rolleyes:
  • Omega_ES -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread New standard map size for Travian: Legends game worlds.

Like (Post)
    62977-prequel-map-jpg
    Dear Community, We know you are asking for this feature for long time. Finally we are able to implement it in the Travian: Legends game worlds. What are we talking about? The reduced map size. You enjoyed it on Fire and Sand, and…
  • The Devil -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from The Devil: “Quick and easy but atleast someone did one considering crunchie was supposed to after 2nd village Better late than never well done I’ll draft up a badge of honour for all to see any…
  • Settebello -

Replied to the thread Need Experienced dual:.

Quote from Travian018: “Myself: - I have Travian for over 10 years on a variety of different servers. - I have played as every tribe and playstlye there is. - I use gold and play seriously plan? - Looking for a dual or two for com4 (16 days in) which…
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from The Devil: “Quick and easy but atleast someone did one considering crunchie was supposed to after 2nd village Better late than never well done I’ll draft up a badge of honour for all to see any preferences? ” I wanted to, I really…
  • Blazed -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom.

Like (Post)
    Want a dual? :whistling:
  • Blazed -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom.

Like (Post)
    Never fear people, i have got a new account and i will be knocking on GoT doors very soon, watch this space. :p
  • The Devil -

Quick and easy but atleast someone did one considering crunchie was supposed to after 2nd village Better late than never well done I’ll draft up a badge of honour for all to see any preferences?