Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Blaze -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Like (Post)
    As you may have seen, @Ameno has generously agreed to give up some of her time to meet with and discuss ideas with UK alliance leaders. A Skype room has been set up and leaders added. Discussions in there are manic, positive and very creative. Massive…
  • Blaze -

Liked Yowie’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Locked per OP request.
  • Blaze -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Would be great if people can keep personal insults off the forum...or at least my threads.
  • Dodger -

Like (Post)
    As you may have seen, @Ameno has generously agreed to give up some of her time to meet with and discuss ideas with UK alliance leaders. A Skype room has been set up and leaders added. Discussions in there are manic, positive and very creative. Massive…
  • Yar_NL -

Like (Post)
  • Mercedes -

Posted the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Thread
  • Schmitz' Katze -

Like (Post)
    Locked per OP request.
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from BlackBlade: “Quote from Lemon: “Well @Eric Rasputin you forgot to make the wall 20... ;) Artifacts are meant to be big game changers. ” While I agree they should be game changers, I also think the the Scout Artis are OP. In general I think…
  • Final Word -

Like (Post)
    Locked per OP request.
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
    Locked per OP request.
  • Yowie -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

• iRonik -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• sommerfuglen_NO -

No, I will fly by every now and then :) MuchachoNL, you are next :) (Edited: You were faster than me, Muchacho ;) ) Now we can wait for Lemon.
  • MuchachoNL -

sorry to disappoint you, crunch. Maybe Lemon next?
  • FreakZz -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Good idea @Yowie Please close this thread for now..
  • Lemon -

Good idea @Yowie Please close this thread for now..
  • MadZ -

Quote from Lemon: “Would be great if people can keep personal insults off the forum...or at least my threads. ” Nothing personal in my last comment, it was a general insult towards them. I don't know them personally hence I cannot insult them personally.
  • Eric Rasputin -

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed already. Pointless arguments.
  • Lemon -

Would be great if people can keep personal insults off the forum...or at least my threads.
  • MadZ -

Quote from Final Word: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from ELE: “If people want to talk to CMs they can do it quite easy. ” Lol, speak for yourself. We are currently without a permanent CM and TK barely had a basic understanding of the English…