Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Likeminded winners..

Very well. You have won me over. I shall blindly follow you hence forth
  • BigBear1178 -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “/me throws some tablets at the law ” now now now... the last time tablets were thrown was Moses, and it did not work out well for them. I mean even when ownership is changed to me, I will be benevolent. I mean I have…
  • Tony Stark -

Replied to a comment by Rick Grimes on Tony Stark’s wall.

Wall Reply
    admin@travian.com.tr ye mail atabilirsin veya odin e yazabilirsin.Şu aralar bu sorunlar fazlaca yaşanmaya başladı :(
  • notorious crunchie -

• BigBear1178 -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “My forum? Come at me bro ” I did not claim it as mine yet, just that it was in the process of being :gau09: by me. Taking more time than anticipated for the proper paperwork to be filed. Damn lawyers and such.
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread AA - What the future holds for our old bones!.

• BigBear1178 -

Replied to the thread UKx 28 - Rumour Mill.

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Terms are favourable to both parties, there is no charge levied and all information is shared openly, we don't judge! Unfortunately we don't got any cookies :( we used to have some but I was putting on too much weight eating them…
  • Scyllo -

Replied to a comment by Caius Pupus on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bonjour Caius,

En effet, c'est possible !
    Je t'invite à m'envoyer par message privé ton nouveau pseudonyme et je procéderai aux modifications nécessaires dans tes posts.
    Il ne te restera alors plus qu'à croiser les doigts pour être tiré au sort…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Stop pretending you have a life, you wouldn’t be playing travian at all if you did
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread AA - What the future holds for our old bones!.

nice, so we are going to have some fun server. if its starting soon, I would like to join it with some good team. Seems my own team will be busy in other server, but i am pretty free these days. Available to be hire. Any one looking for a dual. inbox…