Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• alestorm -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from alestorm: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “the scout arti is way too OP. without it you need what, 60k scouts to not get scouted? Quote from alestorm: “I am currently a unique arti holder and dedicated…
  • BlackBlade -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BlackBlade: “Quote from Mercedes: “It does depend how well and actively it's used though. I remember one server where the scout holder had a spreadsheet and we knew what every single player worth worrying about on the server had within a…
  • Mercedes -

Quote from BlackBlade: “Quote from Mercedes: “It does depend how well and actively it's used though. I remember one server where the scout holder had a spreadsheet and we knew what every single player worth worrying about on the server had within a…
  • ELE -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “You hold the unique. What you got, 3 villages with 20k scouts each? No alliance can realistically stop you getting every single troops count they have by double scouting wheat drops. It's toooooo easy. ” I don't know…
  • BlackBlade -

Quote from Mercedes: “It does depend how well and actively it's used though. I remember one server where the scout holder had a spreadsheet and we knew what every single player worth worrying about on the server had within a few weeks. I've also seen…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Quote from Mercedes: “It does depend how well and actively it's used though. I remember one server where the scout holder had a spreadsheet and we knew what every single player worth worrying about on the server had within a few weeks. I've also seen…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    It does depend how well and actively it's used though. I remember one server where the scout holder had a spreadsheet and we knew what every single player worth worrying about on the server had within a few weeks. I've also seen large scout artefacts…
  • Mercedes -

Liked Dodger’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Mercedes -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Mercedes -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=mOFvJVroAJE Not sure if this was posted, but absolute summer vibes from this one :)
  • Mercedes -

Liked Eric Rasputin’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

If I ever have to listen to yet another pub band covering summer of 69 again I will jump off a cliff. This was my daughter's selection driving home tonight, just to prove I'm bringing her up right. Well. Sort of. youtube.com/watch?v=oYCoyUxY2HY
  • Mercedes -

It does depend how well and actively it's used though. I remember one server where the scout holder had a spreadsheet and we knew what every single player worth worrying about on the server had within a few weeks. I've also seen large scout artefacts…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alestorm: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “the scout arti is way too OP. without it you need what, 60k scouts to not get scouted? Quote from alestorm: “I am currently a unique arti holder and dedicated scouter, and even with the arti I…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked BlackBlade’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    So everyone should start stacking 3,000 scouts in every village to stop 1,000 with a large scout let alone a small or unique? Killing scouts alone isn't the goal, its to make it reasonable to stop scouting entirely. The fact walls work again help. It…
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from alestorm: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “the scout arti is way too OP. without it you need what, 60k scouts to not get scouted? Quote from alestorm: “I am currently a unique arti holder and dedicated scouter, and even with the arti I…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Quote from BlackBlade: “So everyone should start stacking 3,000 scouts in every village to stop 1,000 with a large scout let alone a small or unique? [list][*] [/list]Killing scouts alone isn't the goal, its to make it reasonable to stop scouting…
  • Shon -

Now follows PokerTeam_IT.

Follow
  • Darth Malak -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread UK4 Restart.

Like (Post)
    Hi. Moved this thread into UK4 section. It's good to see players coming back. I wish you lots of glorious battles!
  • BlackBlade -

So everyone should start stacking 3,000 scouts in every village to stop 1,000 with a large scout let alone a small or unique? Killing scouts alone isn't the goal, its to make it reasonable to stop scouting entirely. The fact walls work again help. It…