Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The full calendar for Fire And Sand x3 is available here!

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

U dont need to explain starvation to me, ik how it works... Yes, i think he stored most of his troops elsewhere, we hit cap fields, and tried to chief noncap, he changed caps, and since he was dueto hit us with swm last round then he stuck to it recalled…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

• playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

I want a baguette, jam, and some tea please. So who will deliver the baguette?
  • sommerfuglen_NO -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Nope. Only an old :bat: fluttered by. Maybe it's time for a Baguette?
  • Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

Liked silly sally_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Topical interlude :) youtu.be/0VH-tJSpkjA
  • Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “lol then that will be stupid if he split troops ” It's as likely a scenario as his catas starving in his cap first, then other troops recalled, isn't it?
  • Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

Quote from Amer: “I would assume the latest troops made would be the first to starve. ” How does starvation work? 1. Foreign defence starves first at all times. Afterwards your own troops will starve in the following order: troops from other villages…
  • woske_LT -

Wrote a comment on Martynas’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Kur panteonas?
  • Amer -

Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “In what order do troops starve? ” I would assume the latest troops made would be the first to starve.
  • Amer -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Fake leader jon snow, you know noting. and your enemies are worse then you. :thumbdown:
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

lol then that will be stupid if he split troops... but im sure they starved so u cant really persuade me with that argument... Anyways... New set of hits coming soon, GoT nearly done with rebuildings, TFSC over lvl 80, nemris are getting near as well and…
  • Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

It does look like the troops were starving on the way, but whether the other catas starved or not we won't know until the end. We don't know whether he sent all his troops either, he might have just sent those he couldn't feed.