Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

You kicked someone 15 minutes before a server ended, someone who actively participated in your last attack. What did they do, question your supremacy afterwards? Bitter? What am I supposed to be bitter about sweetness? Kicking your active members for…
  • Trickster -

Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “Or thinking in general apparently... ” 8057610.jpg
  • Trickster -

Liked Medusa_--_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    He got kicked for being rude We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other. There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game.
  • Trickster -

Like (Post)
    See, you wouldn't fit in either. Because unlike people like Hellcat and yourself, we remain polite. Even if we want to invite issues out of nothing.
  • Trickster -

Like (Post)
    No I don't I've kicked 100 people for all sorts of reasons Keeping Hellcat in would have brought down the name of the alliance due to his attitude towards it. Also, of course you wouldn't want to fit in... Because that would go against your image of…
  • Medusa_--_UK -

No I don't I've kicked 100 people for all sorts of reasons Keeping Hellcat in would have brought down the name of the alliance due to his attitude towards it. Also, of course you wouldn't want to fit in... Because that would go against your image of…
  • Trickster -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Kinda :b You seem actually decent though when you post, can you post something contentious and start something? :P ” e9d.jpg @playingwithfire lol mods here are pretty negligent Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “See, you wouldn't…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Quote from Trickster: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Who are you again? :p ” Are you looking for another opponent? :P ” Kinda :b You seem actually decent though when you post, can you post something contentious and start something? :P
  • Trickster -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Who are you again? :P ” Are you looking for another opponent? :P
  • MartinJames_UK -

Quote from Trickster: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “I wouldn't want to fit in an alliance like that. How can you be so petty as to kick someone 15 minutes before a server end because they said something you didn't like and still say with a straight…
  • Trickster -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “I wouldn't want to fit in an alliance like that. How can you be so petty as to kick someone 15 minutes before a server end because they said something you didn't like and still say with a straight face you care about…
  • MartinJames_UK -

I wouldn't want to fit in an alliance like that. How can you be so petty as to kick someone 15 minutes before a server end because they said something you didn't like and still say with a straight face you care about members. You dirty the name of your…
  • Medusa_--_UK -

See, you wouldn't fit in either. Because unlike people like Hellcat and yourself, we remain polite. Even if we want to invite issues out of nothing.
  • MartinJames_UK -

That might be the pettiest thing i've ever heard. You're a disgrace.
  • Medusa_--_UK -

He got kicked for being rude We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other. There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game.
  • Casuario -

Now follows GuGGe.

Follow
  • morko_CL -

Wrote a comment on Aarc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    AARC porque no respondes?, TE REPITO QUE NO HE RECIBIDO EL VOUCHER POR EL PREMIO DE "PREMIOS 2017"

Que hay que hacer para que cumplas?

con que directivo tengo que hablar para que cumplas?
  • goldenboy -

Liked tintin’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • goldenboy -

Liked Catz’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • MartinJames_UK -

Disclaimer: Repent was a dual acc with SR, not just me. <3 One of those hammers you showed me doesn't seem to be in MM anymore? What's the deal?