Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Cretin_UK -

Replied to the thread Questions about change to gold price.

FYI UK Servers 1600 Gold GBP 39.99 going up to 44.99 US Servers 1600 Gold USD 62.49 AU Servers 1600 Gold AUD 62.49 Converted all to GBP US 62.49 is GBP 46.98 AU 62.49 is GBP 35.61 So Aussie servers are cheap to play, but there is no one there. UK is…
  • Cali -

Replied to the thread Gold sale?.

Can't see a gold promo before the price increase somehow. However, hoping that there will be one after the above inflation busting price increase in gold packages...
  • llamatron_UK -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

They know their game is dying ... and are trying to milk us for every last penny before we leave by pushing the price up. What it means for me... I will now be buying less gold... if any... and spending less than before, the increase will have a…
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

The more I look at it the more I think ca1 and MFH are behind the increase in gold prices! Is there no limit to how dirty they will play!
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Crunch suggested I numberwiz up how the changes to Travian have affected game demand over the last 5-6 years for feedback to HQ. When I started playing in 2009/2010 it was T3.6. At that time the average UK server finished with 1986 players. The…
  • Maxidog -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Must be the exchange rate then... How is the new Travian for recruiting new players? Most new players I meet in alliances played it 6 years ago and came back and aren’t fond of the changes
  • notorious crunchie -

Not the day after so it still costs more?
  • Andi -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Gold sale?.

Like (Post)
    Are we not overdue one? :thumbup:
  • Amalgon -

Don't worry, sure they'll put one in before their new gold prices kick in, try to force people into bulk buying before.
  • Moogle -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Have you seen the photos? Who cares how good the food is! Meet the one man in the world that would turn down Jennifer Anniston!
  • notorious crunchie -

Maybe troop merging or alliance bonuses? Oh wait... TG probably isn’t regulated by the ombudsman is it? :(
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately RD can no longer afford gold to play with so we are out of the race! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • Andi -

And to make up for this, artworks, scrolls and higher production, causing more use of npc and instabuilds. So gold spending per account is way higher than it used to be (making the currency point totally moot). May I suggest a 10 gold fee to rearrange…
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Mysterious Stranger’s post in the thread Questions about change to gold price.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “Starting from 28th December 2017, we will change the tariffs for Gold purchases ” Guys, you better grab your wallets and buy 50k gold to last you for a while before the price is going up :D
  • notorious crunchie -

Must be the exchange rate then... How is the new Travian for recruiting new players? Most new players I meet in alliances played it 6 years ago and came back and aren’t fond of the changes
  • Arthur Dent -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Crunch suggested I numberwiz up how the changes to Travian have affected game demand over the last 5-6 years for feedback to HQ. When I started playing in 2009/2010 it was T3.6. At that time the average UK server finished with 1986 players. The…
  • Andi -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I do wonder if Rail nation is being hit with the same
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Questions about change to gold price.

Quote from Templar Knight: “Starting from 28th December 2017, we will change the tariffs for Gold purchases ” Guys, you better grab your wallets and buy 50k gold to last you for a while before the price is going up :D
  • Cretin_UK -