Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Caligula84 -

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bonsoir je ne voie aucune réponse concerant le labyrinthe d'hiver est-ce normal?
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Christmas is here!!!.

I woke up and had my coffe, but i couldn't help myself going out and throw some snowballs around... I made my first snowball, i just spotted my neighbour picking up logs, and Bang. head shot. he stopped frozen for a few seconds probably didn't realised…
  • Ruffian -

Replied to the thread Game Think of a nickname for the person above you.

• Ruffian -

Liked Hawkery’s post in the thread Christmas is here!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “It snowed in London.... Didn't settle, nonetheless I think it is time to take this global warming thing seriously ” When it's this cold, it's clear that global warming is a myth. </sarcasm> I had a snowball fight…
  • Ariakus -

Replied to the thread ally attack filters.

Quote from Mysterious Stranger: “There is no filter on my reports page to filter ''Raids'' from ''Attacks'' i send, which i find really annoying. When you send siege to clear some farms and there is no casualty, then the report is lost between …
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Game Think of a nickname for the person above you.

• Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread ally attack filters.

There is no filter on my reports page to filter ''Raids'' from ''Attacks'' i send, which i find really annoying. When you send siege to clear some farms and there is no casualty, then the report is lost between thousands and thousands of regular…
  • Yar_NL -

Replied to the thread TS6 UK6 Statistics.

Anyone with a current overview of best alliances per quad?
  • bonetchap_ES -

Wrote a comment on bonetchap_ES’s wall.

Wall Comment
    mi facebook es: prisionero james, ahi me ubica. solo me deja un mensaje
  • Moogle -

Replied to a comment by tintin on Moogle’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi!
  • Hawk -

Liked Andi’s post in the thread Welcome Party.

Like (Post)
    Some foreign influence is badly needed I see :X :D #lutefisk Anyways, I thought brits ate curry, hoola hoops and drank stella and lucozade?
  • Hawk -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread TS3 Spy stories.

Like (Post)
    I played the beta server of Kingdoms and was a top anvil in our alliance and for our top King there. Our alliance (xTools) was 2nd all server. Then we took out the top alliance, but this weakened us so much that another meta sprung up and took us to…
  • Hawk -

Replied to the thread TS3 Spy stories.

Quote from Cretin_UK: “I played the beta server of Kingdoms and was a top anvil in our alliance and for our top King there. Our alliance (xTools) was 2nd all server. Then we took out the top alliance, but this weakened us so much that another meta…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to a comment by Corts on thesssssupdude_UK’s wall.

Wall Reply
    XD
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Hawkery’s post in the thread Christmas is here!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “It snowed in London.... Didn't settle, nonetheless I think it is time to take this global warming thing seriously ” When it's this cold, it's clear that global warming is a myth. </sarcasm> I had a snowball fight…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Christmas is here!!!.

Like (Post)
    It snowed in London.... Didn't settle, nonetheless I think it is time to take this global warming thing seriously
  • Charle -

Wrote a comment on Dare-Devil_COM’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I think i know you?
  • Hawkery -

Replied to the thread Christmas is here!!!.

• tintin -

Replied to the thread UKX Meme thread.