Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sinzey_DK -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Best players came to us, we didn't come to them :)
  • roycooper_COM -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    i have sent a report on a illegal language.
    U banned me !! and not the other guy
    plz check it fast because im losing resources here
    im funding gold on every server im playing and thats what im getting back? ban for nothing? i just reported that someone…
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread farming vs simming.

Back in the raiding settling days teuts had cranny dip without hero. Now teuts rarely make 20% of the server
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread merchants.

Well as they have forced alliance donation on all new servers that's not a problem anymore, they can just give it all to the alliance
  • geronimo -

Replied to a comment by geronimo| Kees on geronimo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    off course:D
  • m.hudson -

Replied to the thread Tournament 2017 Forum.

Please follow the forum guide The multi-lingual setting is in effect your domain selection. If you only tick the box for NL then you will only see NL posts (we will miss you here if you do that) If you wanted to see UK and NL then tick both the boxes…
  • Kaziii Boy -

Now follows MorTuiS_CL.

Follow
  • LemonD -

Quote from Zeuss: “Rumour has it, there is no real competition for SD so this server is going to be reaaaaally boring. Does anyone else actually know what farming is? ” no real competition? Can't really win against an ally who actively try to recruit…
  • lovely_NL -

Replied to the thread Tournament 2017 Forum.

How do you get at another domains forum? I used to visit the NL forum but somehow the site redirects me to this one each and every time when I log in. It's very annoying. I miss the way the fora were run before.
  • TurkC -

Quote from Zeuss: “Rumour has it, there is no real competition for SD so this server is going to be reaaaaally boring. Does anyone else actually know what farming is? ” Relax :) Number of villages not soldier Number is important :)
  • Zeuss -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Best Battle Reports of UK S3X.

Converter - Battle reports Travian can you even call this a hammer really?
  • Zeuss -

Rumour has it, there is no real competition for SD so this server is going to be reaaaaally boring. Does anyone else actually know what farming is?
  • Morgoth -

Now follows Ghost Residivis.

Follow
  • Morgoth -

Now follows Lexa_ID.

Follow
  • Morgoth -

Now follows id.desa.

Follow
  • Morgoth -

Now follows Iques.

Follow
  • Morgoth -

Now follows M.E.V.

Follow
  • Elisa_UK -

Liked LemonD’s post in the thread #AskTravian 2: Questions about game development!.

Like (Post)
    How come you don't want Travian to be played on mobile devices?
  • Elisa_UK -

Liked Kettricken’s post in the thread #AskTravian 2: Questions about game development!.

Like (Post)
    As so many people play Travian, do you ever ask the ones playing how they feel about the changes you are making to the game? I don't mean in the satisfaction things you ask us to fill in every so often, I mean where we can actually say how we feel about…
  • ArTeS -

Replied to a comment by Nymphadora on ArTeS’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Paylasilan resimdeki icerikte uygunsuz kelime var.