Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Armour -

Posted the thread Deleting Accounts After Purchasing Gold.

Thread
    Alright, I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a noob. This was my second time ever buying gold. I did so on an account that I had set to delete so that I could transfer it to another account in a few days. And now the gold is completely unusable. …
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread Pre Artes (general) Discussion.

Like (Post)
    Shame AA don't actually join competitive servers...
  • Armour -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

Quote from Sup son: “There is a way, but it requires a bit aptitude with a keyboard.It simply requires any version of chrome and hotkeys which come prepackaged. 1. Set up your waves 2. Go until you hit the final screen before sending 3. Highlight…
  • Mercedes -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Farm list a version off.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Milesias: “I don't understand people here, very experienced players included, complaining about having to use an old or outdated browser. I use the latest version of chrome on Windows 10, and don't have a problem sending 4 same second waves…
  • TurkC -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

as far as I understand we are in a transitional phase. t4.4 is too old. They will redirect us to the new servers, maybe t4.4 will not exist anymore. Maybe later the servers will start :)
  • Smith -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread Team leader.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FatherOfEvil: “Since i'm new to the UK domains this might be a stupid qustion, but who is the Team Lead for the UK domain, and how do mortals like me get in contact with him? ” Hello FatherOfEvil Sorry to hear a Travian player has passed…
  • Sup son -

Quote from ELE: “Thanks. Off-line method is obviously easier, hence old firefox version. ” Depends on the person, some games are much more taxing than that. If you can successfully execute this consistently, its way easier than firefox offline. :)
  • Demeter -

Liked spudisback’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Oh the joys of the WW run in. The drama.
  • ELE -

Thanks. Off-line method is obviously easier, hence old firefox version.
  • Sup son -

Quote from ELE: “Quote from Milesias: “I don't understand people here, very experienced players included, complaining about having to use an old or outdated browser. I use the latest version of chrome on Windows 10, and don't have a problem sending 4…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked BreakSkins’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jake: “Ask him, he got a job for the first time in his life. Little Pyro is growing up. ;( ” RIP rank 1 raiders medal
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Ask him, he got a job for the first time in his life. Little Pyro is growing up. ;(
  • daz -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twixielalle: “If they said that I am a little hurt they said nothing about me ;) ” One second let me just check the history books. Ah found it! Mahatma Gandhi apparently said this with his dying breath: "And make sure Twix knows... She is…
  • MadZ -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “"So Pyro, why did you get fired from your first job after just one day?" "I was talking to my mates on Skype whilst playing Travian. I thought that was allowed?" ” Better teach him to take a crap every 10 mins :thumbsup:
  • Roadrunnerx -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jake: “PS he’s started buying gold this server ” I call bullcrap
  • Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Agreed. Once we get Delphi, TEAM is practically done for. They tried to go for Sparta but we still have them contested over there too. I blame the leaders. No clear sense of direction and non-existent communication. No quick responses to attacks and no…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    How on earth did TEAM win the ts19 server? It looks like they don’t know how this version of the game works. Hint: You need to control regions in order to gain VP.
  • ELE -

Quote from Milesias: “I don't understand people here, very experienced players included, complaining about having to use an old or outdated browser. I use the latest version of chrome on Windows 10, and don't have a problem sending 4 same second waves…
  • Jake -

Like (Post)
    Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “"So Pyro, why did you get fired from your first job after just one day?" "I was talking to my mates on Skype whilst playing Travian. I thought that was allowed?" ” Better teach him to take a crap…
  • BreakSkins -

Like (Post)
    Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “"So Pyro, why did you get fired from your first job after just one day?" "I was talking to my mates on Skype whilst playing Travian. I thought that was allowed?" ” Better teach him to take a crap…