Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• MadZ -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Best alliance 2017.

why isn't there a "none of the above" option?
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

seems like only 13 people voted AA so far :D, me being one of them. i think they deserve to win, shame only so little people from UK2 last server are on forums now.
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread Nominations for Best alliance 2017.

Like (Post)
    Yeah! Also why can't my 37 legitimate friends who all decided they wanted to join the forum today not sign up?! Its a fix!
  • Rawnie_UK -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Excellent points made about Egyptians. We have still to witness how it will be during mid-end game but for now it seems like a tribe meant to be Jack of all trades, not a specialized attacker/defender/raider. But something meant for new players and…
  • Lemon -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread Nominations for Best analytic 2017.

Like (Post)
    Damn, I knew my brand of err, 'friendliness' would cost me eventually!
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Best analytic 2017.

Damn, I knew my brand of err, 'friendliness' would cost me eventually!
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Nominations for Best analytic 2017.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MartinJames_UK: “I would be a sore loser if he won yeah. You can't win analytics without doing any analyses right? ” It all depends on how many bots friends he/she has. ^^
  • sorrywecan -

hmm i didnt make it with whats going on...on uk3 tread :/ shame
  • Littlefinger -

Liked kit’s post in the thread Playing defensively as the Egyptians.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “Once you go grey, you will never move away ” Yes, because you won't have the CP to. :whistling:
  • Lemon -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “I would be a sore loser if he won yeah. You can't win analytics without doing any analyses right? ” It all depends on how many bots friends he/she has. ^^
  • MadZ -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread Nominations for Best alliance 2017.

Like (Post)
    Yeah! Also why can't my 37 legitimate friends who all decided they wanted to join the forum today not sign up?! Its a fix!
  • straki -

Replied to the thread Game Mods vs Members.

• Dark Minion -

Replied to the thread Hot keys.

Yes, It already exist. You need plus menu. Good Bye
  • Dark Minion -

Liked sph1nX’s post in the thread Hot keys.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rtelling: “For example a hot key to go to the report menu or a hot key to go to the next village. It would make a game a lot nicer to play. ” So replace 1 mouse-click with 1 key-stroke makes it nicer how exactly? It's not a fast paced FPS…
  • Dark Minion -

Replied to the thread Veteran reward.

Yes I got that new medal, it sucks. Witth a pentagonal shape and maybe like old, and out of focus. Good Bye Pepo
  • MartinJames_UK -

Quote from Happy: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “How is supdude winning, he didnt actually do any analyses at all did he? :p ” Sore loser? ” I would be a sore loser if he won yeah. You can't win analytics without doing any analyses right?
  • Le Patron -

Wrote a comment on Zergling’s wall.

Wall Comment
    tu peux me contacter IG si tu veux te faire ça ! et oui, toute proposition est bonne à prendre ;)
  • Yar_NL -

Replied to the thread TS6 Rumor has it (UK6).

• MartinJames_UK -