Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Dark Minion -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special + | + Looking for dual golder [com29].

• kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

Aaha a new server, nice. Does this one also include these new tribes. Who are Australia Mob, are they from au domain.
  • Dsv_UK -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Slight diet control X you took when Locke Lamora deleted. ” it was taken from him before he deleted :)) Quote from Marksy_UK: “So, you dont care about someone until they play a 2nd server with you then? ” did i say that…
  • DingoLover69 -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “ - Cretin’s Australia Mob ” What a load of wallaroo
  • TheGryph -

Posted the thread New Year's Special + | + Looking for dual golder [com29].

Thread
    We are actually 2 players on the account we are doing Great so far, We are top 10 population on the server and top 10 robbers too What We are Searching in the Dual: -to be experienced* -to be a golder* -to play fair (no scripting or cheating)* -to be
  • harute -

Wrote a comment on Flying Squad’s wall.

Wall Comment
    In welchen Gebiet startet ihr?
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special Guess the Player Game UK29.

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Discussion for Overall Server records.

Like (Post)
    In that case, you might as well just archive the entire server statistics like Getter does. Personally, I would love to see that happen. However, I still think that players want something to aim for so some sort of HoF is good.
  • Milesias -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special Guess the Player Game UK29.

• Hawk -

Has marked the post RE: Residence vs Command Center by Armour_US, on topic Residence vs Command Center as helpful.

Most helpful post
    I haven't played Huns, but looking at the stats, it looks as if the Command center cost twice as much as the Residence to build. This is where you need to ask yourself how you plan to play. If you look, level 10 command center is twice as expensive as…
  • Hawk -

Has marked the post RE: Stealing resources from Oasis by Armour_US, on topic Stealing resources from Oasis as helpful.

Most helpful post
    Quote from iRonik: “Keep in mind, that you need 10 min pauses between raids on that specific oasis. After every 10 min you can steal the 10% from the villa, if less than 10 min you simply get nothing. ” This is a good point. If you plan on raiding…
  • Milesias -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread New Year's Special Guess the Player Game UK29.

Like (Post)
  • Quote from Mercedes: “Loved Warehouse 13 - great series! Orlando is too pretty. If we are going down the LOTR route then it has to be Sean Bean, the thinking woman's crumpet ;) ” I guess you didn’t see the photos of him in the canoe! He casts a…
  • Marksy_UK -

I missed The trainers slight talent VIII to be fair since you stole and then lost that one. So that makes 9 in total, not 8, my bad... (facepalm) Slight diet control X you took when Locke Lamora deleted. So, you dont care about someone until they play…
  • Dsv_UK -

Quote from Marksy_UK: “I am comparing servers because I am showing how bad this one has been, and how MM have played a large part in that. If you have anything to back up that it hasnt been terrible then please post it ” yes , actually i have…
  • Trickster -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Over Modding..

Like (Post)
    I know there has been a bunch of frustration over the last few days about this topic, but I would like some people to take a step back, a deep breath, and appreciate that we now have Armeno and TK discussing with us in a transparent manner some of the…
  • where is your god -

Wrote a comment on YUCİN_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    are you sarma?
  • where is your god -

Replied to a comment by MaviHayal on Apholas Ceasly’s wall.

Wall Reply
    1.65 boy ne olum. bundaki boy bendeki “şey”.
  • where is your god -

Wrote a comment on ArTeS’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha. emekli mi oldun sen? kıyamam.
  • Trickster -

Liked tintin’s post in the thread Over Modding..

Like (Post)
    tumblr_lbg95tuOfl1qztr2yo1_500.gif