Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Thanks Cali for your reply :) I don't think you should worry about that opening as a Mod. ;) I am worried about the future of this game for myself in the first place and then for everybody else. i'l explain why; I play this game because i like to play…
  • Cretin_UK -

Replied to the thread Questions about change to gold price.

It is going to show something like this: 23ba8ed9005bf3098d4419e6e09012a7.png Where it shows that the GBP has dropped almost exactly 20% to the USD over 5 years. The problem, is that the USD is irrelevant. See my post here which shows GBP vs EURO and
  • kit -

Liked Cali’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I realise that for many, I represent Travian Games, but first and foremost, I am a Travian player and have been for the last 9 years. I have also been a Mod on the UK domain for the last 7 years, I like to stay in the background and will normally only…
  • Moogle -

• Lemon -

You reckon you can link us to the site you got the picture from? Maybe someone in the community knows how to fix the problem...
  • Moogle -

Like (Post)
    I realise that for many, I represent Travian Games, but first and foremost, I am a Travian player and have been for the last 9 years. I have also been a Mod on the UK domain for the last 7 years, I like to stay in the background and will normally only…
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Like (Post)
  • Templar Knight -

I am also asking about that link and will look into it more in a few. Not sure what has happened there but when i open the link I go right to the sight and even copied the link straight from the sight even so really is a puzzle right now.
  • Hamunaptra -

Wrote a comment on Hamunaptra’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Link : wbb.forum.travian.com/thread/4…ostID=6819461#post6819461

Hari ini kami memiliki berita baik untuk Anda. Kami dengan gembira mengumumkan bahwa setelah menganalisis data mata uang dan data negara dalam 5 tahun terakhir dan kami memutuskan untuk…
  • Ruffian -

Like (Post)
  • Andi -

Replied to the thread Crosspost: quest order in T4.4 Adventures Patch 8.

Not a fan of new players learning to level troops at a too early stage. Perhaps we can have some insight in why this change came about?
  • Andi -

• MartinJames_UK -

Like (Post)
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “I or Dario will also make sure this thread is part of our weekly reports as well. ” You mean the weekly reports that our old FA was almost certainly adding our complaints (and our ideas to actually improve the game) to for…
  • Andi -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “I or Dario will also make sure this thread is part of our weekly reports as well. ” You mean the weekly reports that our old FA was almost certainly adding our complaints (and our ideas to actually improve the game) to for…
  • Andi -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Amalgon: “Rumour has it some people have 100% Recruitment Bonus. Combine Bugs make 2m mace? ” Typical, 2m maces but as usual you forget to build horses...
  • Tombo457 -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Quote from Amalgon: “Rumour has it some people have 100% Recruitment Bonus. Combine Bugs make 2m mace? ” Typical, 2m maces but as usual you forget to build horses...
  • Cali -

Like (Post)
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)