Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TLira -

Replied to the thread Hero Adventure 4 discussion thread.

Quote from Templar Knight: “Hello Cretin The big winners have not been picked yet. Once determined we can start announcing them on the 17th and must be done by the 20th. I won't wait till the last day. :) ” As it's now the 21st (or 22nd, depending on…
  • boombapnation -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from boombapnation: “#TeutonMasterRace ” aba.jpg
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from boombapnation: “#TeutonMasterRace ” aba.jpg
  • Lazypig_VN -

Replied to a comment by luciola on Lazypig_VN’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Đúng rồi luci
  • Ilou_CL -

Wrote a comment on jujuy_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Mony, que gusto saber de ti.... cómo estas? un abrazo. Arlene
  • Army of Kittens -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Can you old ladies please stop swinging your handbags please? This is the WW thread, not supdude and Nick's tantrum thread. Speaking of which, current book keeper odds are as follows: NemRis: 3/1 Got: 7/2 SWM: 7/2 TFSC: 5/1 Natars: Leicester City odds
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Next server ?.

Not saying? giphy.gif Well, NMS have played every UK3 for the last 10 years so they will likely be back and in the NW as I think they always go there. Pulse may make an appearance having won uk5 on their most recent adventure, think they haven't gone…
  • liverpool20 -

Replied to a comment by Danny on liverpool20’s wall.

Wall Reply
    khalasar en el 20
  • liverpool20 -

Wrote a comment on liverpool20’s wall.

Wall Comment
    khalasar en el 20
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked boombapnation’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from Roadrunnerx: “Nice reps, kudos to the defence and the useless spy :p Dat 10:1 ratio though ftw ” me teuton me build barracks me train club ” #TeutonMasterRace
  • boombapnation -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from Roadrunnerx: “Nice reps, kudos to the defence and the useless spy :p Dat 10:1 ratio though ftw ” me teuton me build barracks me train club ” #TeutonMasterRace
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Nope, not Crunchie. But it is time for some Crunchie again.
  • Danny -

Wrote a comment on liverpool20’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ¿Vos dónde andas?
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Storm Striker’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from APenguinOverlord: “I've still got beef with that lot and I am glad to see them be useless ” in actual i remember aragorn and finnishgirl lost their hammer on player minas of our ally when they tried to attack, but that was like months ago…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Tanky’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nick_UK: “Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “You know what nick, im gonna be the bigger guy and stop arguing, not cuz i dont have anything to say but just to stop u from embaraccing urself on uk forums... ” you do not need me to embarrass you ....…
  • Storm Striker -

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “I've still got beef with that lot and I am glad to see them be useless ” in actual i remember aragorn and finnishgirl lost their hammer on player minas of our ally when they tried to attack, but that was like months ago…
  • Tanky -

Quote from Nick_UK: “Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “You know what nick, im gonna be the bigger guy and stop arguing, not cuz i dont have anything to say but just to stop u from embaraccing urself on uk forums... ” you do not need me to embarrass you ....…
  • Demeter -

Liked Nick_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “The point is i have done many other things throughout this server, if u want we can discuss this after server ends... but my "hammer" would have been more useful if there was any competition... ” so in actual fact...…
  • Nick_UK -

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “The point is i have done many other things throughout this server, if u want we can discuss this after server ends... but my "hammer" would have been more useful if there was any competition... ” so in actual fact...…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

The point is i have done many other things throughout this server, if u want we can discuss this after server ends... but my "hammer" would have been more useful if there was any competition...