Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Happy -

Replied to the thread Bad bosses.

Quote from Mercedes: “Lol no, he was a manager in a bank I worked at but he could well have been! ” Did he raise prices on gold?
  • notorious crunchie -

• LittleMissTrouble -

Liked Eppyrage (AA)’s post in the thread Looks like it's time to say goodbye.

Like (Post)
    Hey Carol, Really poor work again from Travian, a ridiculous way to treat people who have done nothing but their unpaid jobs over many years. You should keep playing if you can purely for the social factor if nothing else as you have many friends on…
  • Mercedes -

Lol no, he was a manager in a bank I worked at but he could well have been!
  • FinalsPlayer -

Liked LittleMissTrouble’s post in the thread Looks like it's time to say goodbye.

Like (Post)
    For the past 7 years, I have been a moderator on the UK forum and started off with the username of Little Miss Trouble, and latterly became known as Cali. I have just arrived home from work to find that have been removed as a SMod, without any…
  • Razorwind -

Liked Meme776655’s post in the thread Bye folks and thanks for all the support.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys It would seem I’m not to be one of your forum Mods any more so I’d like to take the opportunity to say goodbye officially, thank you for all your support during my time as a moderator. I’ll be reverting back to my @Mercedes account so please…
  • Razorwind -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Bye folks and thanks for all the support.

Like (Post)
    Wow guys, thanks for all the support it's great to see that you have appreciated everything I've done! I've enjoyed every minute. Can I also say a big thank you to everyone I have worked with, the team is awesome and thank you to the CM for all his…
  • sph1nX -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Bad bosses.

Like (Post)
    This is a thread for sharing stories about really bad bosses you may have had the misfortune to work with. The worst boss I ever had (a long time ago) was unable to take any professional suggestions or criticism, taking everything personally and…
  • Parkosa -

Now follows dhana.

Follow
  • Parkosa -

Now follows who i am_ID.

Follow
  • Parkosa -

Now follows shvma_ID.

Follow
  • Parkosa -

Now follows Sakamaki Izayoi.

Follow
  • Parkosa -

Now follows Ardath_ID.

Follow
  • Razorwind -

• GitGud -

Liked Boxxx’s post in the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

Like (Post)
    I nominate Boxxx , always a legend every year
  • Lemon -

Liked Eppyrage (AA)’s post in the thread Looks like it's time to say goodbye.

Like (Post)
    Hey Carol, Really poor work again from Travian, a ridiculous way to treat people who have done nothing but their unpaid jobs over many years. You should keep playing if you can purely for the social factor if nothing else as you have many friends on…
  • Eppyrage (AA) -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Looks like it's time to say goodbye.

Like (Post)
    I'm lost for words after reading this, but it's hardly surprising Travian is embracing the self destruct button both in game and now on the forum. Glad to be getting out of this myself. Thanks for all your hard work LMT, I know a fair amount went…
  • Eppyrage (AA) -

Replied to the thread Looks like it's time to say goodbye.

• Eppyrage (AA) -

Liked LittleMissTrouble’s post in the thread Looks like it's time to say goodbye.

Like (Post)
    For the past 7 years, I have been a moderator on the UK forum and started off with the username of Little Miss Trouble, and latterly became known as Cali. I have just arrived home from work to find that have been removed as a SMod, without any…