Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

i just asked a question though about their outside help, didn't accuse anyone, if you found yourself there, that's your problem, not mine to deal with Quote from KnowToFail: “Top10s reset weekly (sunday-monday), so not sure why midnight on tuesday is…
  • Natiri -

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Quote from Natiri: “Quote from MarkokraM: “Not sure about that, i wouldn't bet on it. Tbf, i wouldn't count most of those which hit you already as hammers also. ” kind of my point. when our acc + 10k from a deff acc can…
  • KnowToFail -

Quoting seems to be bugged for me atm - this should do. "yep, actually watching suspecting accounts deff points when you're suspecting there are attacks happening, always paying attention to midnight top lists, even faking with more than 20 troops to…
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from Natiri: “Quote from MarkokraM: “Not sure about that, i wouldn't bet on it. Tbf, i wouldn't count most of those which hit you already as hammers also. ” kind of my point. when our acc + 10k from a deff acc can take out two MFH hammers...…
  • MarkokraM -

Quote from KnowToFail: “Every OP but 1? ” if this wasn't you talking about betrayed helping then sorry, my mistake Quote from KnowToFail: “You were the only one trying to put Betrayed in this? ” ^check above Quote from KnowToFail: “If you have…
  • Natiri -

Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from Natiri: “We dont have alot of deff and hold two hammers... so kind of should not be able to do that against players who have been simming a hammer for 100+ days + coordinate a hit on a villa ” with that though i…
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from MarkokraM: “Why do you keep thinking i am talking about Betrayed defending GotN? What are you trying to dissapprove? Quote from KnowToFail: “And so far I am not aware of any OP that landed on this server at midnight on monday to reset…
  • MarkokraM -

Why do you keep thinking i am talking about Betrayed defending GotN? What are you trying to dissapprove? Quote from KnowToFail: “And so far I am not aware of any OP that landed on this server at midnight on monday to reset points. ” like i…
  • KnowToFail -

Nah, but if an OP is landing 4AM, you can simply screenshot the def points at 3:59 and then compare the points? Oh, Betrayed def points went up by 300? They deffed some of our fakes then? Betrayed def went up by 30k? well they killed a hammer or 2. But I…
  • MarkokraM -

So you're saying i'm not allowed to give my input and comments? Quote from KnowToFail: “I mean sure, you can live in your own world when everyone is against you and you are the poor victim. Oh... Wait... For that to happen you would actually have to be…
  • Natiri -

Quote from MarkokraM: “Not sure about that, i wouldn't bet on it. Tbf, i wouldn't count most of those which hit you already as hammers also. ” kind of my point. when our acc + 10k from a deff acc can take out two MFH hammers... then i think we can…
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from MarkokraM: “My biggest question is when will GotN actually start using their own defence against MFH hammers. ” Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Every OP but 1? ” This seemed pretty interesting for you to stand for…
  • mdfos -

Wrote a comment on matías[esq]_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Por todo te bloquean, hasta cuando pedís justicia jajajja xD
  • MarkokraM -

Don't get me wrong, that's a nice way to knowing things, although you can't see everything when attacks are happening 10minutes before midnight on sunday if you're not paying attention to your own alliance deff spike ups. Quote from KnowToFail: “Every…
  • Natiri -

Quote from MarkokraM: “My biggest question is when will GotN actually start using their own defence against MFH hammers. ” that statement seems to suggest that MFH has any hammers left?
  • Natiri -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “How do you know that? I thought you aren't working together... ” Because I can look at top10s weekly and deduce things with a such thing called brain.
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from MarkokraM: “How do you know that? I thought you aren't working together... ” Because I can look at top10s weekly and deduce things with a such thing called brain.
  • MarkokraM -

How do you know that? I thought you aren't working together...
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from MarkokraM: “My biggest question is when will GotN actually start using their own defence against MFH hammers. ” Every OP but 1?
  • MarkokraM -

My biggest question is when will GotN actually start using their own defence against MFH hammers.