Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• notorious crunchie -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    @notorious crunchie Hope it's okay that I just tag you, cause splitting up quotes on phone is a nightmare...So please let me know if I miss anything. I said that I (as in me personally) don't remember the classic server being too popular, @Schmitz'
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

@notorious crunchie Hope it's okay that I just tag you, cause splitting up quotes on phone is a nightmare...So please let me know if I miss anything. I said that I (as in me personally) don't remember the classic server being too popular, @Schmitz'
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

I'm around now. :) I think Laka Khan is around too.
  • Lemon -

Liked Blaze’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    crunch your time of the month or something? :D
  • playingwithfire -

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • Birikina -

Replied to the thread Ostatnie zmiany forum.

you are also visible on the Italian good evening
  • drizzt -

Replied to a comment by drizzt on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hát a folyamatban lévő szerókról nem ez jön le!
    Bocsi! Lehetnél informáltabb!
    Köszi a választ!
  • Turkish Power -

Liked Sirius’s post in the thread Ostatnie zmiany forum.

Like (Post)
    You need to use the language option when opening a topic. If you do not choose a language all the forums will see this @Aureus @PopCorn do you activate the language option for the topic, thank you ^^ 15eutr5.jpg
  • Sirius -

Replied to the thread Ostatnie zmiany forum.

You need to use the language option when opening a topic. If you do not choose a language all the forums will see this @Aureus @PopCorn do you activate the language option for the topic, thank you ^^ 15eutr5.jpg
  • notorious crunchie -

Cheers lem x Quote from Schmitz' Katze: “Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more willing to reply if you manage. ” That's the problem with online. Face to face people respond much better to intimidation and force
  • Blaze -

Liked Schmitz' Katze’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    lemon had told you that he had missed a part and therefore could not answer some of your questions. The "we" I used could have indicated I had been participating, couldn't it? Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more…
  • wishmaster3 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “So there was discussion about whether or not their would be one in the future of the possibility of doing one? 3 stickers is worth the discussion time of "we tried once, wasn't that popular". I don't recall it happening…
  • wishmaster3 -

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • Blaze -

Like (Post)
    Doesn't make any sense to reply to you, right? I was trying to be polite and add some answers to your questions. And all you give in reply is ... well. I leave the uk-forum to you, folks. Doesn't seem additional input is wanted here if it not exactly…
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
    lemon had told you that he had missed a part and therefore could not answer some of your questions. The "we" I used could have indicated I had been participating, couldn't it? Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more…
  • Catz -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Quote from Hawkery: “I for one am enjoying reading about the updates :) Maybe a list of all the representatives / selected individuals on the OP would help clarify? ” Glad that some people enjoy reading :D A list of the representatives have now been added…
  • Hawkery -

I for one am enjoying reading about the updates :) Maybe a list of all the representatives / selected individuals on the OP would help clarify?
  • Schmitz' Katze -

• Mercedes -

Liked Aureus’s post in the thread Ostatnie zmiany forum.

Like (Post)
    Znalazłem wyjście zrobiłem restart przeglądarki w tym wypadku Opery i wszystko wróciło do normy Dziękuję za pomoc Pozdrawiam Aureus