Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Trickster -

Liked ILMCS’s post in the thread gladiator helmet.

Like (Post)
    But seriously. For some people Travian is more than just a game, a hobby. I mean I play golf and pay 450€ per month just to play every saturday. So why can´t other people pay money for their hobby, which is Travian. And it may even be an account with…
  • ILMCS -

Replied to the thread gladiator helmet.

But seriously. For some people Travian is more than just a game, a hobby. I mean I play golf and pay 450€ per month just to play every saturday. So why can´t other people pay money for their hobby, which is Travian. And it may even be an account with…
  • sorrywecan -

pay2win yeah... 180 pounds for helmet is lol
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread TS1 UK1.

Like (Post)
    So ehm...I was told slow servers would be chill? Guess I will have enough gold for the rest of the round once the auction on my ghelm ends :thumbsup:
  • Scyth -

Liked Mysterious Stranger’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Corts: “hidden behind your mum's apron . ” I just want to point this out. i'm sure Corts didn't mean to insult anybody by that thing with the apron... in other countries, expressions doesn't translate well in English. I think the thing…
  • alestorm -

Liked Deaderpool’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alestorm: “I can't resist a metal band with a hurdy gurdy youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o ” Yeah they are a great little band as it goes and they do step away from the metal as well which is cool youtube.com/watch?v=msRy4vcSX4k This was the…
  • Dsv_UK -

Liked llamatron_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Bottom of page 8 for reports. You can't really blame an ally for having more than one rammer though... most servers last much much longer than this, and you'd expect to use a rammer on every round of hits on the ww ... it just seems this round the…
  • Dsv_UK -

Liked Medusa_--_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    I don't know why you would have found me condescending. And I've always helped everyone as best I can. But with 90 People, and just as many PMs and MMs a day to wade through (baring in mind I only have 1 free evening during the week) it's hard to give…
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked Trickster’s post in the thread gladiator helmet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mjolnir: “pay2win? ” sellurhome2win
  • Trickster -

Quote from mjolnir: “pay2win? ” sellurhome2win
  • Birikina -

Replied to a comment by iRonik on Birikina’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :)
  • iRonik -

Wrote a comment on Birikina’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ;)
  • mjolnir -

• APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

Congratulations Asgard! Hope you enjoy your shiny new helmet for the modest fee of £168.75!
  • Deaderpool -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread TS1 UK1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “This is a historical moment, you can contact me if you want to buy a tshirt ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…45e29ee6a2a06c924492b0642
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• Trickster -

Quote from sorrywecan: “this just happened on uk1 * ‭1×‬ Helmet of the Gladiator * 33 * 601538 * 0:00:0? * bid this is crazy where we get 6000 gold for first helmet on server? travian earned some money :thumbdown: by the way this is second one *…
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Quote from alestorm: “I can't resist a metal band with a hurdy gurdy youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o ” Yeah they are a great little band as it goes and they do step away from the metal as well which is cool youtube.com/watch?v=msRy4vcSX4k This was the…
  • sorrywecan -

Posted the thread gladiator helmet.

Thread
    this just happened on uk1 * ‭1×‬ Helmet of the Gladiator * 33 * 601538 * 0:00:0? * bid this is crazy where we get 6000 gold for first helmet on server? travian earned some money :thumbdown: by the way this is second one * ‭1×‬ Helmet of the…