Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Who dat boy -

Liked Amer’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Happy: “So you’ll be going as the powerpuff girls? ” Damn you mind reader.. i am gonna throw a tantrum coz i dont like mind reader.. :P Anyways it is confirmed NE quad, UK3 our alliance is officially Making an entrance.
  • cz00 -

Wrote a comment on henke_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    başkan bu server oynayacak mısınız ? oynayacaksanız ben de katılmak isterim. 3 sene önce testereyle oynadım baya keyif almıştım. kemik kadro duruyor herhalde.
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    hmm, we can but if some strong big teams coming too. Don;t wana play alone with noobs and in the end just we left on the server. need some competition.
  • Amer -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Quote from Happy: “So you’ll be going as the powerpuff girls? ” Damn you mind reader.. i am gonna throw a tantrum coz i dont like mind reader.. :P Anyways it is confirmed NE quad, UK3 our alliance is officially Making an entrance.
  • Smith -

Liked Nylarie’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    I'll just leave this here for you all :P Come at me!! rmiNz6ZBh7QAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from KnowToFail: “Is this how crunch got so many def points? :O Lots of spears :O ” He sent a tonne of clubs and they defended like absolute monsters! He risked his hammer just for the alliance <3 he just asked me to remove them from the report for…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nylarie: “I'll just leave this here for you all :p Come at me!! rmiNz6ZBh7QAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= ” lol @ of Nymeria, No one like you, not even bother to visit you. ^^ . Food at yours place sucks.
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Quote from Nylarie: “I'll just leave this here for you all :p Come at me!! rmiNz6ZBh7QAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= ” lol @ of Nymeria, No one like you, not even bother to visit you. ^^ . Food at yours place sucks.
  • kashi_AU -

Like (Post)
    I'll just leave this here for you all :P Come at me!! rmiNz6ZBh7QAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=
  • dejaentendu_UK -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Hiding the identity of attacker and defender
  • Fab -

Wrote a comment on Fab’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Fabgtt [A-N-O]
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Like (Post)
  • boombapnation -

Liked daz’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Gotn could have had some decent hammers if they didn't waste their troops on 1000s of fakes :sleeping:
  • leoumar -

Like (Post)
  • Nylarie -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

• chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Cool report! But I don't understand what is XXX and YYY? :/
  • Trickster -

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    Yes, the butterfly must be frozen since she has been missing for a bit. Oh mariposa, where are you? We miss you!
  • iRonik -

Replied to a comment by iRonik on Anatu’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Jo, hab gesehen. Danke sowieso und ne schöne wochenende! :)
  • leoumar -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Ok fellows Open invitation to whole server (SWM, TFSC, Nemris, JB etc). WW is at 98. Any one who have hammer left or those (so called HoF left). Its time to hit GoT WW. :thumbsup: . Told you I will be here till the end, who else will be here too. Quote from…
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Yes, the butterfly must be frozen since she has been missing for a bit. Oh mariposa, where are you? We miss you!