Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear players. Read important info about global maintenance. Please, make sure to accept new Terms and Conditions in accordance with the new GDPR law to be able to continue playing. More information here.

• iRonik -

Replied to the thread No-Starvation is not enabled yet.

• Pe4en -

Now follows SevenZ.

Follow
  • dondurma gibiyim -

Wrote a comment on TravianOyuncu’s wall.

Wall Comment
    kanka sapığımmışsın gibi bir halin var. <3
  • Blaze -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    We were actually faked for once...Who would have thought they could actually fake?!?! Instead of the 1 unit farmlists we have recived for quite a while now... gswvjHy.png @MadZ I hope you like the quality this time ;) I believe that's VICIOUS done for…
  • maayan.lab -

Wrote a comment on Kipud’s wall.

Wall Comment
    מסתבר שאי אפשר למחוק פה הודעות. בטעות כתבתי פה
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Spencer’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Good song Crunch. But cmon.....This one! youtube.com/watch?v=IgFwiCApH7E This one reminds me of my love/hate relationship with GOT and how when they are gone im going to be sad.
  • Spencer -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Good song Crunch. But cmon.....This one! youtube.com/watch?v=IgFwiCApH7E This one reminds me of my love/hate relationship with GOT and how when they are gone im going to be sad.
  • Chaotic -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

There's been 3 VICIOUS hammers go splat today. Man, I've never seen such a one sided server.
  • Spencer -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3CxhBIrBho Been raving out to this at work all day, get some weird looks when you one man headphone rave in an office
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

so you're saying heimdall didn't try to chief LOTRs cap? even got 1 chief snipped, don't know why rest of them weren't killed though, noob move from both of them lol damn, my sources are obviously liars then
  • MadZ -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    We were actually faked for once...Who would have thought they could actually fake?!?! Instead of the 1 unit farmlists we have recived for quite a while now... gswvjHy.png @MadZ I hope you like the quality this time ;) I believe that's VICIOUS done for…
  • SavageInvader -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from MarkokraM: “can't talk about being flamingo, but i can say, i do appreciate nice wetness. P.S. rumour on the server is that GotN players started chiefing capitals, just an advice from outsider currently, send more chiefs next time, that's…
  • Templar Knight -

Those should be active now No starvation is active till 25/05/18 - 03:00:00 pm Forgot to add that the no starvation was actually active before the infoboxes went out. Just making sure nothing went buggy with that. ;)
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• Lemon -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

• graculus -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Alex: "Lucky dont delete your account you will be back within a month, let us just run it as sitter" Lucky: "No I wont be coming back I am starting new things" I was wrong to be fair. He lasted 2 months.
  • graculus -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    well, since i was muted in discord chat, i must say my last thoughts about that chat in the last hour, it's interesting that even in there, GotN is ordering Betrayed players what to do :p btw, who's that motze dude there? which account does he play…
  • Lemon -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “You sure about that mate? The little text box hasn’t appeared. I’d test it but I have no troops ” No-starvation is active on UK20, so I guess it's active on all other servers aswell...But it's not easy when we…
  • iRonik -

• notorious crunchie -

Why? Why would you revive the most annoying notification thread that ever did live! 33699