Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Amer -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Quote from PhanouX_FR: “everyones dead silent.... is it because GoT and MM have allied together in order to bring down the mighty G4I ? Or did Amer finally get caught by the popo for all his bad deeds ? :x ” We are silent coz we are running around…
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Quote from joey_moey: “ I did not test how many cp's were added though, I can check that this afternoon. ” It's purely a visual bug.
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Yar_NL’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Travatar: “Thought it best to leave this here.. :wall: travian-reports.net/us/report/6902049ac7f Scouts: "Mr Vane.. I don't feel so good.." ” Went to send the scouts this morning and was like “where the %€#¥…
  • notorious crunchie -

The did a bug fix yesterday, naturally they broke more than they fixed
  • joey_moey -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Nah, it just says 500 all the time. You don’t actually get credited with the 500 CP if your village doesn’t produce it though (just checked) ” I'm fairly certain it showed the proper amount of cp's just yesterday.…
  • Yar_NL -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Travatar: “Thought it best to leave this here.. :wall: travian-reports.net/us/report/6902049ac7f Scouts: "Mr Vane.. I don't feel so good.." ” Went to send the scouts this morning and was like “where the %€#¥…
  • Yar_NL -

Liked Travatar’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Yikes. Self proclaimed Bantersaurus Rex over here! :blabla:
  • Yar_NL -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Travatar: “Thought it best to leave this here.. :wall: travian-reports.net/us/report/6902049ac7f Scouts: "Mr Vane.. I don't feel so good.." ” Why would you ever post that? You guys are sat in your little chat room having a little chortle…
  • WhatTheScott? -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

anyone that doesnt see David gave 110% and was the only true leader we had needs their mental health evaluated. The fact you rate bikerman at all, yet alone above David, just proves that anything further you have to say is a waste of everyones time