Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Mercedes -

Replied to the thread New HoF for Merged Domains Poll.

Quote from odinloki_US: “Quote from skitime_US: “If the Merged domain starts with the U.K. records, then it seems to me that it’s not a new entity. That would feel like we were just folded into the U.K. domain ” ^^ This.. We are already being ignored on…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread New HoF for Merged Domains Poll.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skitime_US: “Seems to me that a new domain should have a “fresh set” of records. If the Merged domain starts with the U.K. records, then it seems to me that it’s not a new entity. That would feel like we were just folded into the U.K.…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    What a petunia
  • Spencer -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPXIgEAGe4U I can't get it out of my head!! I GOT HIGGGGGGH HOPES. :whistling:
  • Bat_ -

Wrote a comment on Quelaana’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey there I am planning on joining the new server. Are u in an alliance?
  • odinloki_US -

Replied to the thread New HoF for Merged Domains Poll.

Quote from skitime_US: “If the Merged domain starts with the U.K. records, then it seems to me that it’s not a new entity. That would feel like we were just folded into the U.K. domain ” ^^ This.. We are already being ignored on start time/arty drop…
  • odinloki_US -

Liked threexjranch’s post in the thread New HoF for Merged Domains Poll.

Like (Post)
    I must agree with several of the players. If its a merge and "NEW" domain then I think it should start fresh and HOF from UK - US - AU/NZ should be archived once the merge is final
  • odinloki_US -

Liked skitime_US’s post in the thread New HoF for Merged Domains Poll.

Like (Post)
    Seems to me that a new domain should have a “fresh set” of records. If the Merged domain starts with the U.K. records, then it seems to me that it’s not a new entity. That would feel like we were just folded into the U.K. domain