Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• MadZ -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Rumour has it if you want an artefact, just ask Mr QbD, he's giving them away!
  • angelazo -

Wrote a comment on Aarc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola, Cuando serán entregados los premios del concurso de navidad? para los ganadores
  • Heidy (2) -

Replied to a comment by Huertini on Canna’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yo más
  • Rtelling -

Replied to the thread AA Call to Arms! (Winter specials, anyone?).

Quote from mutley_UK: “We predicted uk29 would have loads of bugs, judging by some of the posts on the forum we were correct ^^ ” I can see that the Map is a little bit buggy yes haha. I missed out on players being banned for no reason.
  • Heidy (2) -

Replied to a comment by Sr.Penumbras_ES on Senales de humo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Te apollo Penumbras. Valla por delante todo lo vueno por azer
  • Hawk -

Liked Loric’s post in the thread TS5 UK5.

Like (Post)
    Only missing 2 of the notable hits (with the damage included), I'll post the collection here when someone reaches 100.
  • Loric -

Replied to the thread TS5 UK5.

Only missing 2 of the notable hits (with the damage included), I'll post the collection here when someone reaches 100.
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Is there any reason my post was just silently removed from the other thread? ” This is something I have experienced aswell, we will just have to wait for an answer to see why some nominations are getting deleted..
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread Nominations for Creative mind 2017.

Like (Post)
    I nominate crunch for the many many many conspiracy theories (storys) he wrote about MFH/NMS
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to the thread Registering for com29.

Quote from Talibaneca: “Hello guys. When i tried to register before for any server with my main email it sayed "email service error " so then i tried to register again with other email and it worked .... Now i want to play in com29 soo im trying to…
  • Hawk -

Replied to the thread Virus threads.

We're aware there can be a spike in spam at certain times and I appreciate they can be annoying. We aim to remove these as soon as possible, but you can report the threads in the same way you would usually. As always, we recommend that if you're not…
  • Predator 3.0_ES -

Wrote a comment on Joedsanch’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Viejo zorrooooooo!
  • mjolnir -

Replied to the thread Registering for com29.

• mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

I'd like to nominate Fargo from uk3, for having his cap zeroed 3 times and carried on going
  • Talibaneca -

Posted the thread Registering for com29.

Thread
    Hello guys. When i tried to register before for any server with my main email it sayed "email service error " so then i tried to register again with other email and it worked .... Now i want to play in com29 soo im trying to register again with my main…
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Creative mind 2017.

I nominate crunch for the many many many conspiracy theories (storys) he wrote about MFH/NMS
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread Virus threads.

this is something we have already been though XD also is this not a random thread? XD
  • Happy -

Replied to the thread AA Call to Arms! (Winter specials, anyone?).

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Also more waves of players being banned for 'botting' who've done nothing wrong. What would someone even use a bot for in Beginner's protection anyways with 0 res raided? ” Auto building would be the obvious guess