Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trouble_UK -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from Trouble_UK: “Right so you will catch some ones catapults, was that person a skilled player? - No, if they were they would have canceld and tried again untill it went perfectly, maybe they were a skilled player but they…
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from Trouble_UK: “none of that skill has anything to do with being able to send good quality multiple wave attacks, ” Uhhh.... Yes it does. Guess you never planned or participated in a high quality OP. Quote from Trouble_UK: “The fun in…
  • Godan -

Now follows rocio21_CL.

Follow
  • iRonik -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread Farm list a version off.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Trouble_UK: “Right so you will catch some ones catapults, was that person a skilled player? - No, if they were they would have canceld and tried again untill it went perfectly, maybe they were a skilled player but they have a life and…
  • rus22aleks_RU -

Wrote a comment on Феечка добрая_RU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    привет анечка)
  • Blaze -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

• Mercedes -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    My Danish is decent tbf.
  • Mercedes -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I have a spy inside GotN's skype room, apparently this is what they were saying on Saturday: Twix: So, what is everyone doing today and tomorrow? Weather is looking good! Delta: What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing it just waved. Ha! Im so funny…
  • iRonik -

Quote from Trouble_UK: “The point here is very simple, the cutting of wave on expossed catapults is not a skilled act, its abusing some one elses mistake or lack of knowledge ” So automating things would abuse the defenders lack of knowledge on how…
  • Trouble_UK -

Liked Trever’s post in the thread Farm list a version off.

Like (Post)
    I would like a system like a farm list but for sending attacks, more procise so you can send waves all the same second. Why should we be forced to use a browser not native to are computer when it should be part of the game system.
  • dalkhalqs -

Wrote a comment on SwissSh0ck’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Add me on discord : dalkhalqs#6746
  • Blaze -

Liked Sup son’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “Bo Jackson got banned and lost 50% pop + troops, but are already back to rank 1 in pop and raiding again, seems like Bo knows how to play :') ” Bo knows how to give kids handicaps :^)
  • Assol ru -

Now follows rus22aleks_RU.

Follow
  • wishmaster3 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Trouble_UK: “Right so you will catch some ones catapults, was that person a skilled player? - No, if they were they would have canceld and tried again untill it went perfectly, maybe they were a skilled player but they have a life and…
  • MadZ -

• Trouble_UK -

The quote is to hard to deal with, seems you can't chop them up any more. "That would completely ruin the game, as it's a strategic game and attacking at night or specific part of day is part of it. " - iRonik Im not saying not attack at a spesific part…
  • Armour -

4-waving isn't hard, but it is a skill you need to learn. On desktop, you just download up to date K-Meleon, or an old version of Firefox (about 30 sec of Googling). As for phone, I know some very talented players who only do ops on mobile because they…
  • Sup son -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “Quote from Lemon: “Bo Jackson got banned and lost 50% pop + troops, but are already back to rank 1 in pop and raiding again, seems like Bo knows how to play…
  • ELE -

Quote from Trouble_UK: “Automated wave sending is obviously a good idea ” It's obvious to me that the Sun rotates around the Earth. Strategy is a bit more than decision making. Implementation matters. I am all for automation as long as a player…
  • iRonik -

Like (Post)
    Ah, the "god" himself has graced us with his presence, what a shame. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you've been under for the last few years and keep on cranking in the shower while you contemplate how "good" you were back in T3 days instead of…