Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Marksy_UK -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Lukaku assists his team in the same way that Ca1 did :P jk jk, lets not go there again!
  • Moogle -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Guys, I've done it. RD won't hit us again. All it took was a picture of my Mrs sent over to Crunch. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
  • King Trigon -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from goldenboy: “how about u REINFORCE some caps instead before big bell smashes fields in all of them? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ” For those wondering... we killed big bell's hammer... report attached below Converter - Battle reports Travian P.S. Big bell,…
  • Moogle -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    I thought a small squad like your team would feel the effects more than most. There is limits to how much one player can donate per day (you can triple per person with gold of course and I won't get into my whole potential for so called elite pre-formed…
  • blacklist_COM -

Wrote a comment on old_n00b’s wall.

Wall Comment
    We can team up, but i already have a teuton account in SW, I have alot of allies in the south west quad, if you want to join my account
  • blacklist_COM -

Wrote a comment on epicfail’s wall.

Wall Comment
    whats your skype?
  • Nick_UK -

Liked Big Bell_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the kind words supdude... next time I'll build 10,003 :D Lets post all the reports of Big Bell vs GoT so people get the full picture ;) Big Bell vs White Walker First arty steal attempt (Small Haste), was moved 8 mins before my hammer landed.
  • Deaderpool -

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the kind words supdude... next time I'll build 10,003 :D Lets post all the reports of Big Bell vs GoT so people get the full picture ;) Big Bell vs White Walker First arty steal attempt (Small Haste), was moved 8 mins before my hammer landed.
  • Big Bell_UK -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from goldenboy: “how about u REINFORCE some caps instead before big bell smashes fields in all of them? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ” For those wondering... we killed big bell's hammer... report attached below Converter - Battle reports Travian P.S. Big bell,…
  • GitGud -

Like (Post)
  • Big Bell_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

• MadZ -

Liked goldenboy’s post in the thread The Winter maze.

Like (Post)
    Yeha Noha
  • notorious crunchie -

• MartinJames_UK -

Lukaku assists his team in the same way that Ca1 did :P jk jk, lets not go there again!
  • notorious crunchie -

2 assists! Lukaku did great what the problem is?
  • Mermelada -

Now follows Ignacio.

Follow
  • MartinJames_UK -

Oh god, my own ally changed my role to 'Loves Romelu Lukaku' just afterwards, you all love a bit of schadenfreude!
  • notorious crunchie -