Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Well if this is just starting to be who's gonna throw the worst insult then i'll go. Sad that this is the words you turn to when there's nothing left to say. Congrats Mutley :thumbdown: Quote from -SR: “the problem is it's just boring because there's no point…
  • mutley_UK -

is hard to consider any account your on to be a potential wwk. You have to make it to the end of the server to have one of those End of the day you are just a cunt who gets a kick out of being a prick to everyone. So do everyone a favour and go fuck…
  • DUFOUR -

Wrote a comment on le singe_FR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    salut si tu veux venir sur un compte en dudu,nous avons de la demande
  • -SR -

Everyone on this forum trashtalks each other and it's all good fun. But I think you do it more than most Lucky and when you do it, the problem is it's just boring because there's no point even taking a potshot back at you as you're barely even on the…
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Quote from iRonik: “That is an issue faced almost everywhere, not only UK. :D ” Yeah and having a night-time mode is a potential solution to that problem XD, I can't think of any other solutions ;(
  • MarkokraM -

Quote from -SR: “You could've stepped up rather than complained if you knew of a better way to deal with things? ” I actually complained a lot on first op when we had time window from 1am to 5am to attack. But was shut down quickly because lots of…
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Like (Post)
    That is an issue faced almost everywhere, not only UK. :D
  • MadZ -

Quote from MarkokraM: “I never denied i deleted and never argued with anyone who was pointing that out. But i'm sure as hell wont apologise now for leaving MFH which we in null greatly overestimated after uk3 and saving my time and money indon't…
  • iRonik -

That is an issue faced almost everywhere, not only UK. :D
  • chainsawdaz -

Yeah it is the same situation that we have right now and imo it is a problem too, it's why I don't do solo and will only dual as you need that night time cover but new players won't/don't have that, and when like on the UK domain the majority of players…
  • iRonik -

I'm giving you the point that why complain about night attacks, when you can have the same situation right here right now. All it takes is a well organized team of ~50 people and you don't need a larger scale.
  • mutley_UK -

so because I wouldn't share them with you that made them bad did it lucky? The only thing your food at is hitting that delete button. You've done it twice on uk1, you guna go for a third time?
  • chainsawdaz -

Yes it is the same situation just on a bigger scale, and it drives players away by making travian more hardcore and less casual. I don't see the point you are trying to make?
  • -SR -

You could've stepped up rather than complained if you knew of a better way to deal with things? There's limits to what is reasonably possible off wise when enemy hammers are so advanced to your own so early on.
  • iRonik -

Quote from chainsawdaz: “if another team from another timezone comes? I don't see the point? They wouldn't be able to attack you during your night hours and similar you wouldn't be able to attack them during theirs. ” You don't want US/AU players on…
  • MarkokraM -

I never denied i deleted and never argued with anyone who was pointing that out. But i'm sure as hell wont apologise now for leaving MFH which we in null greatly overestimated after uk3 and saving my time and money indon't process. It was rough month for…
  • chainsawdaz -

Quote from iRonik: “Quote from chainsawdaz: “This will just kill solo accounts even more, as if things aren't already bad enough getting attacked in the middle of the night (like 4am) and waking up to lost and croplocked villages lol. ” So what if…
  • Omega_ES -

Replied to the thread Travian on mobile.

For me it works perfectly well on safari...I use it everyday for more than 5 hours But yeah, maybe try using those legal apps or another browser
  • playingwithfire -

Quote from Mercedes: “ * 10 * Merge the English speaking domains - UK/US/AU * * ” A suggestion is that for this to be discussed, invite or speak to a few of the top .us and .au players into that room. You have made this a .uk leader…
  • Omega_ES -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.