Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Plus the biggest alliance! 2 wings! Massive meta
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Plenty of sad things were happening this server...funny enough that this is the one pointed out.
  • MartinJames_UK -

Quote from Presuming Ed_UK: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Its just a little sad that R D are openly stating a Null win that prevents us is the height of their ambition now. ” Ah boo frickety hoo!! ;( Stop whinging MJ, the only two preformed ally, plus
  • Presuming Ed_UK -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Its just a little sad that R D are openly stating a Null win that prevents us is the height of their ambition now. ” Ah boo frickety hoo!! ;( Stop whinging MJ, the only two preformed ally, plus half the players in the other
  • A burN! -

Wrote a comment on N3M3SlS’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Me llego el mensaje y ahora no me aparece ajaja si quiero jugar andoaburrido
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Plenty of sad things were happening this server...funny enough that this is the one pointed out.
  • notorious crunchie -

I’m not a leader, you may have noticed. Though I will be saying it in the Skype chat
  • MartinJames_UK -

Its just a little sad that R D are openly stating a Null win that prevents us is the height of their ambition now.
  • -SR -

And that would be with a hammer, wonder what size Gaul anvil you'd need to kill 1M deff?
  • Deaderpool -

Liked tintin’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “I just want to know who on earth thought that a higher gold price would result in more money for TG... ” tenor.gif
  • MartinJames_UK -

Can we clear a mill def with a gaul hammer? Yeah easy mate, course.
  • notorious crunchie -

I’m happy letting null win, so you better find something to hit them with. Unless you’re confident you could clear their WW with that Gaul hammer with small enough losses to hit us after?
  • MartinJames_UK -

We haven't enough to hit either, go head and fight amongst yourselves.
  • tintin -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Lemon: “I just want to know who on earth thought that a higher gold price would result in more money for TG... ” tenor.gif
  • Bilinmeyen Adam -

Replied to a comment by HANBİRLİKLERİ_TR on Bilinmeyen Adam’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hoşbulduk
  • HANBİRLİKLERİ_TR -

Wrote a comment on Bilinmeyen Adam’s wall.

Wall Comment
    foruma hoşgeldin
  • Lemon -

I just want to know who on earth thought that a higher gold price would result in more money for TG... And yes a scandinavian domain would be amazing instead of having 300 people on each server...But this was suggested 5+ years ago and still not a word…
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Liked Ruffian’s post in the thread Game Number game.

Like (Post)
    Aliens in Area 51
  • Andi -

OT: Find it hard to believe that a handful of actives on .no domain can keep it profitable. On the other hand, maybe the cost of running a domain isn't that high. I'm all for combining domains using the same language. No reason why there can't be a…