Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Andi -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Return the possibility of pre-registration.

Like (Post)
    2) Pre-register multiple accounts (concurrently) and select an account with a better position and delete the rest of them ^this is cheating. you are a cheat sir
  • sph1nX -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Return the possibility of pre-registration.

Like (Post)
    2) Pre-register multiple accounts (concurrently) and select an account with a better position and delete the rest of them ^this is cheating. you are a cheat sir
  • goldenboy -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Nah... u wrote in caps dude ;) Ps look at thread i made for u goldenboy
  • goldenboy -

im not your friend, and I was always civilized
  • King Trigon -

Quote from goldenboy: “perun is in confed with GoT, can count all of them together right? ” Is it just me or after arti our friend here has become a bit civilized? :D :saint: :thumbsup:
  • Aarmin -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Troop lists?.

Like (Post)
    Kirilloid is definitely the place to go to for this information :)
  • Aarmin -

Like (Post)
  • Aarmin -

Liked sph1nX’s post in the thread Return the possibility of pre-registration.

Like (Post)
    Using Comic Sans MS was already reason #1, to not take you seriously. :D And I'm pretty sure you'd use the one with the best location and just smack the others in your farm-list. ;)
  • Aarmin -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread Return the possibility of pre-registration.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Aarmin: “Dear friend, thank you for commenting No, it's not cheating If we continue to play with some accounts and do not remove them, we will be cheating Dear, Having multiple accounts at start time is not cheating ” Copied from the game…
  • Aarmin -

Liked m.hudson’s post in the thread Return the possibility of pre-registration.

Like (Post)
    The act of registering more than one account itself is cheating regardless as to whether you access the account or play it.
  • Aarmin -

Replied to the thread Return the possibility of pre-registration.

Thanks for the responses from friends as well as the moderator and dear manager with the best wishes :rep02:
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

I dunno, I left after clearing the leaders caps and thier ww 3 times ^^
  • notorious crunchie -

Oh snap! Hahaha I thought the foxes were doing better against you before TE&RIP&WHOEVERWASINTHES.E. Jumped in and smashed you both? I was only an observer post artefacts though so I could be wrong
  • mutley_UK -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “So if the word on the wire is to be believed, MFH once punched a kitten ” don't know about any kittens, but we gave a few foxes a good kicking
  • notorious crunchie -

So if the word on the wire is to be believed, MFH once punched a kitten
  • paradewa -

Now follows Pinokio_ID.

Follow
  • Moogle -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “Yes, why would anyone want to hurt me? I’m a caring, sharing kind of person! We’ve noticed the same thing with MFH&NMS settlers, they seem to have a bad habit of wandering around and landing in peculiar places :D ” you're all…
  • heatsauce -

Quote from Moogle: “A great hammer from Brexit, well done Heatsauce (just confirmed above I think!) Managed to quash my cheeky oasis steal attempt whilst en route to the WW so even more kudos there Sir. ” Thanks mate, was able to spot it right away…
  • EastSide -

Wrote a comment on EastSide’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Вукови