Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yosley -

Replied to a comment by kaiwan on yosley’s wall.

Wall Reply
    yep
  • yosley -

Replied to a comment by Flacuchi_CL on yosley’s wall.

Wall Reply
    are you sure that you are here? because i'm not see you now..
  • LemonD -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Rumour has it....some people think that it takes 24 hours for an artefact to activate...on a speed server...
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW :( ” Certainly not a bad thing... :rolleyes: ” If you want to keep your troops to take a SS once the round ends then you're playing the…
  • Estherial -

Wrote a comment on CM_daavisg’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello. Why couldn't i create a topic sir?
  • Sinzey_DK -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW :( ” Certainly not a bad thing... :rolleyes: ” If you want to keep your troops to take a SS once the round ends then you're playing the wrong game I'm…
  • The Godfather -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from BranStark: “Quote from The Godfather: “Oh dear so if someone attacks you the solution is to ally with them. ” Perhaps you did not understand what I meant to say. Just to help you understand lets take a situation of three players A, B and…
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW :( ” Certainly not a bad thing... :rolleyes: ” If you want to keep your troops to take a SS once the round ends then you're playing the wrong game I'm…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW :( ” Certainly not a bad thing... :rolleyes: ” If you want to keep your troops to take a SS once the round ends then you're playing the wrong game I'm afraid. Server was ending…
  • BranStark -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from The Godfather: “Oh dear so if someone attacks you the solution is to ally with them. ” Perhaps you did not understand what I meant to say. Just to help you understand lets take a situation of three players A, B and C. Say for example…
  • MRerni -

Wrote a comment on JL.’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Quando vai ser publicado o resultado do evento ?
  • ArTeS -

Wrote a comment on omerus’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Banlanır ki bu.
  • ZERK -

Wrote a comment on NoRageBro_FR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Trou du cul !!
  • Pavle rs1 acc -

Wrote a comment on Iznogud’s wall.

Wall Comment
    iznoguuuuuuuuuze
  • Georgi -

Replied to a comment by niki9903 on Georgi’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Здравейте,
    за съжаление конкурса вече приключи

Поздрави
  • Mumak -

Wrote a comment on Mumak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Klidek hej
  • x_Risiak_x -

Wrote a comment on Mumak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    je to riadny mumák -_-
  • jaruby -

Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from Drudez_UK: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW :( ” Thats pretty nice tho because who wanna be near the WW…
  • Rask_DK -

Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from Drudez_UK: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW :( ” Thats pretty nice tho because who wanna be near the WW ?Meanwhile i got…
  • niki9903 -

Wrote a comment on Georgi’s wall.

Wall Comment
    как мога да дам отговора си за този конкурс "Приключенията на героя: Пътуване към Египет 16.09 & 17.09"?