Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rindfleisch_TR -

Now follows Nozzle.

Follow
  • Rindfleisch_TR -

Now follows HANBİRLİKLERİ_TR.

Follow
  • Rindfleisch_TR -

Now follows Cadı_TR.

Follow
  • Rindfleisch_TR -

Now follows zekiLiseli_TR.

Follow
  • Fide -

Now follows Temuyin.

Follow
  • Fide -

Now follows Dren.

Follow
  • Mairym -

Replied to a comment by Mairym on Bolchevique (Gaston)’s wall.

Wall Reply
    K3LL3N está organizando
  • Ryder -

Replied to the thread TS3 Selfish players.

Quote from WIM: “Exactly the reason I had to ask. Calling someone selfish because they want to keep an art is silly. Have you played with them? Seen the impact they have? Or just being slanderous with little context? ” Slanderous? No matter the…
  • Just4Fun -

Now follows moe-.

Follow
  • Amer_AU -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Oh so you are one of those people who listens to some heard something about someone so it must be true without verifying any facts. Since you know so much about ME and my Alliance... It should be a walk in the park for you to run us over this Server…
  • Bred4War_UK -

• notorious crunchie -

I wasn't on uk6. A shame as it sounded like such a great server! I'm not sure you appreciate how inappropriate your comments were. I play uk3 and uk5. Though I've joined this one as I've heard from both my uk, au and tourney peeps about your…
  • PFK_UK -

Replied to the thread Sign Ups - Self Defence Against Fruit Mafia.

• Amer_AU -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “10 years! I don't know what's more impressive, your win record or that you started playing at the age of 1! ” I will tell you what is more impressive... jumping to conclusions without knowing your facts :p. If you…
  • Moogle -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Travian's new look :(.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WIM: “Just to add a bit of positivity: I'm a big fan of the new in-game layout, and a change is always a breath of fresh air. I'm no Travian veteran, so maybe I'm less 'stuck in my ways'? The new colours used seem so much more aesthetically…
  • Moogle -

Like (Post)
    Quote from BlackBlade: “These changes were first brought up on April 1st 2017 too. So this wasn't exactly sprung on us, but the communication of when the changes would go wide was rather short notice. Especially in the context of the original…
  • Moogle -

Like (Post)
    Quote from LemonD: “Quote from Tombo457: “Can you point out where this was announced? ” I got you fam ” Merely mentions an update to the home page, nothing about servers, which is what was first referenced.
  • Zborekk -

Replied to a comment by Zborekk on neon’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Gram słynne 3x15 lampy :P
  • Moogle -

Replied to the thread TS3 Selfish players.

Quote from Ryder: “ In other news. Unique confusion holder got complacent. bEK7GCoWQbK63wdn6SkmiA.png ” Complacent? Maybe a little bit. Prioritising Capital over what was a frankly useless artefact to me? Definitely. Def was already a bit stretched…
  • wgn_UK -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

33257 Early Starts, Late Finishes, harvest, harvest, harvest. It's makes me so damn hungry!