Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• cris@ -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    In our friendly similar game the Beginner protection ends after 7 days or 200 population reached or (correct me if I am wrong) 2nd village settled. The game in general is more friendly to new players (you settle in the kingdom, which is a substitute for…
  • Ameno -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

In our friendly similar game the Beginner protection ends after 7 days or 200 population reached or (correct me if I am wrong) 2nd village settled. The game in general is more friendly to new players (you settle in the kingdom, which is a substitute for…
  • Ameno -

Liked Elisa’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eric Rasputin: “ Why is it so hard for them to cranny up? It's literally just clicking one button and poof! no more raiders at your door steps. From there you train deff to show those raiders than this is an active account and they will not…
  • Paperman -

Liked sommerfuglen_NO’s post in the thread Gold transfer.

Like (Post)
    Hello @Paperman Save the email, and it shouldn't be a problem. I have used very old Gold Transfer Links from the original mail I got after Game End on domains. Best regards, sommerfuglen
  • Yar_NL -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

It's a good read! Get a feeling of what we can expect next round :)