Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Arthur Dent -

Liked Inky’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    UK CM showing up would require us to actually have one ;)
  • Sirius -

Replied to a comment by Rick Grimes on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Normal giriş yapmaya çalıştığınızda tekrar aktivasyon kodu isteyebilirsiniz. Spam listesinide kontrol edin eğer hala yok ise mail adresinden admin@travian.com.tr adresine iletin :)
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread When is a start?.

Why can’t you lot just patiently wait for the next server like everyone else? :thumbsup:
  • Armour -

Replied to the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Quote from Tanky: “Aaaah, so all those vils around 100/-100 just randomly spawned there? :) ” Those aren't WW support villas. They're hammer support villas. We'll be taking the WW villa with the large wheat for a 3/8 wheat EGH. Trust me, it's a great…
  • Inky -

UK CM showing up would require us to actually have one ;)
  • Danich Leo_RU -

Quote from Eppyrage (AA): “I hope this calender is updated with what the players actually want and what should have always been on it, a normal server starting at some stage in October like everyone wants apart from Crunchie. TG are once again showing…
  • Dovah99 -

Replied to a comment by rastogi2008 on Dovah99’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Oh hello my old friend! What's up? Long time no see
  • Inky -

Liked Danich Leo_RU’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Community Calendar - October 2018 Look at that. Where is UK server? November?((
  • Eppyrage (AA) -

I hope this calender is updated with what the players actually want and what should have always been on it, a normal server starting at some stage in October like everyone wants apart from Crunchie. TG are once again showing us how not to run things…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Posted the thread MOAR STATS!.

Thread
    I find it amusing that the market place doesn't get any stats for itself. Alliances often have res pushes for people who need to rebuild or push a hammer player and so on. Leaders often find it hard that you don't know how much a person has sent or from…
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Likeminded winners..

• LaRRyHns -

Replied to a comment by LL-Diego_CL on LaRRyHns’s wall.

Wall Reply
    entre a otra cuenta, grax
  • Moogle -

lmao Travian HQ the ultimate trolls delaying the server until November. GG Inky SO which pre-formed alliances are rumoured to be turning up?
  • BigBear1178 -

Replied to the thread Likeminded winners..

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Very well. You have won me over. I shall blindly follow you hence forth ” Aww yay! So have the forums here been pretty dead as well or is that a recent thing? Also you playing on the server or sitting out now?
  • Moogle -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Inky: “UK29 Was the 2nd fastest server end on the UK servers ” thats ur fault for going to a dead round :p
  • Spencer -

Replied to the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Quote from Tanky: “Aaaah, so all those vils around 100/-100 just randomly spawned there? :) ” Its the tactic we play. Make everybody think we will take a WW and then not. You didn't hear this from me though. Strictly confidential SFTW stuff you know. :saint:
  • chainsawdaz -

Still tho, y'all should play speed, real test of skill :nope:
  • Dodger -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Danich Leo_RU: “The reason I wrote this article is because there was a big discussion on the Russian forum about the RU-5 server's start date (this server is parallel to the British one). Some players were upset because of perspective to…
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from Danich Leo_RU: “Community Calendar - October 2018 Look at that. Where is UK server? November?(( ” Yes.
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from Loffe: “Well isn't 3 of the major alliances of the server voting for a earlier start?The swedish one (mine),RU one & A A? I don't know what more alliances will play but seems to me most of the premade alliances wants a earlier start…