Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

they traded thier def for a small haste mj, I thought every one knew That!!
  • MartinJames_UK -

I reckon we should get back to Null bashing instead of this RD vs MFH/NMS stuff. I'll start. Hey Null! You suck! Wheresssssssss ya def gone?! Converter - Battle reports Travian
  • Nick_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!.

it is not my only gripe lol .... i am sure there is more to blame.. but a little flexibility ..... could never hurt...... i do not know of one UK player that enjoys having to get up at a silly time to send out for Arties... LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE..... you…
  • notorious crunchie -

The server totals are less that what a quad was on T3.6, I think that’s more the cause though. Not sure you can blame the mods on this one, however, I’m all up grilling hawk so yes hawk, how dare you be lighthearted!
  • Hawk -

Replied to a comment by Corts on Hawk’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi Corts,

We're more than happy to facilitate friendly debate and we understand that Travian can be a competitive game resulting in sometimes quite competitive threads. One of the fun parts about being a moderator is watching the friendly debates,…
  • DUFOUR -

Wrote a comment on Woudy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    salut ca t’intéresserait d’être dual pour te refaire la main sur le s6 (on en est a mi parcours et j'ai un TRES joli compte)?
  • Nick_UK -

I personally find it very disrespectful to the UK players that the Trav Team can not make a small allowance of an hour.... Even though most UK people find the normal time of 5am an absolute pain ... then for a MOD to make a joke of it.... Really not…
  • Mouse-Keyboard -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• Lua Viet -

Wrote a comment on mít_VN’s wall.

Wall Comment
    E gửi mã wa cho a nha, a đang cần deff chơi off
  • Dark Minion -

Wrote a comment on ELE’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Okey, bye good luck
  • ELE -

Replied to a comment by Dark Minion on ELE’s wall.

Wall Reply
    No, I am not playing finals and don't plan to
  • Dark Minion -

Wrote a comment on ELE’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, how are you? Are you playing the finals
  • Laughing gas -

Replied to a comment by Dark Minion on Laughing gas’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Don't take forum duals sorry to much hassle
  • Dark Minion -

Wrote a comment on Laughing gas’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, how are you want to play in the finals with me. Tell me your experienced and you time of playing
  • mutley_UK -

Liked Meme’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    The new forum no longer has a filter for swear words. I would appreciate it if everyone could keep their language polite so that I don't have to keep giving out infractions. A lively banter is fine, but please don't overstep the lines. You've all used…
  • mutley_UK -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “And I would’ve got away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids! I do wish there was more active in the NE so we could have a proper war early on, always makes for a bit more fun. I’ll give you defence point,…
  • Dark Minion -

Wrote a comment on Rinobit’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, How are you?

Well i was looking to someone to play in his account. In the finals, My account was ruined by someone who spent all our gold and Killed all our clubs.Now is deleted

About me

-Playing since 2008
    -Experienced with all tribes
    -Play…
  • notorious crunchie -

And I would’ve got away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids! I do wish there was more active in the NE so we could have a proper war early on, always makes for a bit more fun. I’ll give you defence point, you have done well there.
  • Meme -

The new forum no longer has a filter for swear words. I would appreciate it if everyone could keep their language polite so that I don't have to keep giving out infractions. A lively banter is fine, but please don't overstep the lines. You've all used…
  • mutley_UK -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Name calling huh, that's cool, I'll just take it as my having struck a nerve. Regardless of whether it was a merger of two decent sized alliances or of one bigger alliance and a bunch of smaller ones, it doesn't change the fact that you guys had all the…