Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

now i'm hungry too :( Crunch, can you save a bit for me mate? you aren't going to eat that all? are you? :) Ohhh .. Crunchie next. i almost forgot to summon him :D
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

To be fair, before browsers overtook the coding for Travian and there was no cap on the number of waves, sending same second waves was a test of skill plus how lucky you were with your internet speed. Now it’s a test of skill to be able to have an out…
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

Because that's been the case for 10+ years? Because making a farmlist but like attacks would in inefficient AF because you don't attack people every 15min and because it's a strategic game, meaning you have to plan things out for the best outcome. Making…
  • Who dat boy -

Posted the thread UK3.

Thread
    Anyone going to be here or is everyone heading to COM1 which starts an hour later?
  • Trever -

Posted the thread Farm list a version off.

Thread
    I would like a system like a farm list but for sending attacks, more procise so you can send waves all the same second. Why should we be forced to use a browser not native to are computer when it should be part of the game system.
  • Who dat boy -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread [UK3] Restart Information.

Like (Post)
    To All Warriors of Travian!! UK3 will soon begin. Will you be ready :| This pathway to the battlefields of tomorrow starts here..... Travian uk3 You may start that journey on April 30th 2018 at 7:00am London Time Check your swords for rust
  • Nick_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Quote from kashi_AU: “As our run to WW 100 begins again. you people got very less time. Time to make few sacrifices of egos and work in an intelligent way against GoT. else its few days for you people. ” Boring... your like a really annoying…
  • Templar Knight -

Posted the thread [UK3] Restart Information.

Thread
    To All Warriors of Travian!! UK3 will soon begin. Will you be ready :| This pathway to the battlefields of tomorrow starts here..... Travian uk3 You may start that journey on April 30th 2018 at 7:00am London Time Check your swords for rust
  • Karaduman42 -

Now follows Seyis_ozgrgnr.

Follow
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from APenguinOverlord: “JB were first going to merge with our ally, but on the same night as saying they would, told us they were gonna merge Core instead and hoped to remain friends! ” yea same here, they first keep on ignoring, and trying to…
  • kashi_AU -

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “JB were first going to merge with our ally, but on the same night as saying they would, told us they were gonna merge Core instead and hoped to remain friends! ” yea same here, they first keep on ignoring, and trying to…
  • playingwithfire -

Crunchie, how could you?!?!?? You ate him ;( Now you are next again. And since you are obviously hungry .... hytmu75tauwanjmsisjqcg3mik32gygdmvan5vge5naxk5rjcomsjltqza6yiieu-.jpg
  • Baguette -

Would love to play with all of you, but got the artifact's release this morning in s29.it Dude ?
  • notorious crunchie -

I've got some bad news guys.... wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…abc7293f1efec08cf47b98a56 Ironik next?
  • playingwithfire -

oh no, he is rather busy right now!!! But I shall summon him forth!!! Oh Baguette!!!! Please come and play with us!!
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Lvl 89!!! And 100 days till server ends at most :p
  • Loric -

Liked Roadrunnerx’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Nice reps, kudos to the defence and the useless spy :P Dat 10:1 ratio though ftw
  • kashi_AU -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread So, no Legends UK speed server for about 3 months . . ..

Like (Post)
    Hello Dawgs I still do not see any other servers lined up for an April start. I have forwarded many players wishes in my weekly report to get a more advance notice to server starts. We will see what happens. I have a feeling about this weekend and…
  • Thecoop -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Selamun aleyküm,kazanılan ödüllerin dağıtılması hakkında bir açıklama yapabilir misin hocam?