Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Quote from The Devil: “I suppose mfh have to make there self look good new name and all that ” I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so brain dead that they'd believe luckys propaganda We called ourselves SQ because we have players from…
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Quote from The Devil: “I have never watched games of throne is it any good ? Worth the watch ? ” Meh ... Predictable storyline and lifeless acting. ” You cant fix what you said. You lost all of my respect. There is…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Quote from The Devil: “I have never watched games of throne is it any good ? Worth the watch ? ” Meh ... Predictable storyline and lifeless acting. Character development is the worst. But, it helps to kill time so I guess its okay.
  • The Olympus -

Wrote a comment on Knuckles’s wall.

Wall Comment
    מחר פתיחת השרת ועדיין לא אמרו לנו מה הפיצוי
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

I have never watched games of throne is it any good ? Worth the watch ?
  • Trudn -

Now follows iRonik.

Follow
  • Eric Rasputin -

Never bragged lol .. I was just replying to a statement made on the analysis thread that SQ will have trouble to clean out the NE. I've done enough bragging on the UK 3x F&S that got over a few days ago .. Need my life to be without drama for a few…
  • The Devil -

Liked Yar_NL’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Yesterday I send some catas to the leader of TIN, obvious fakes because who send catas 10 hours away at this stage? Anyway, they got all the defence there. And the other TIN members were all defenseless last night :D 3 little pigs is not someone to…
  • The Devil -

3 pigs is the worst leader ever that’s no secret never helps outher a when they are getting catad when he gets fakes sent at him he has everyone send him def (mandatory) so yeah he is the worst leader Is someone settled next to my cropper then I would…
  • Yar_NL -

Yesterday I send some catas to the leader of TIN, obvious fakes because who send catas 10 hours away at this stage? Anyway, they got all the defence there. And the other TIN members were all defenseless last night :D 3 little pigs is not someone to…
  • sorrywecan -

Quote from The Devil: “Lol that’s not a great achievement.. you want a medal because you have catad someone hahahahaha ? There’s a difference picking a fight with a smaller person who the leader will proberly ignore than actualy having a proper…
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Screenshot by Lightshot Yes ... WE are the ones who are smaller *rollseyestothenextplanet* Quote from The Devil: “There’s a difference picking a fight with a smaller person who the leader will proberly ignore than…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Screenshot by Lightshot Yes ... WE are the ones who are smaller *rollseyestothenextplanet* Quote from The Devil: “There’s a difference picking a fight with a smaller person who the leader will proberly ignore than actualy having a proper good old…
  • The Devil -

Lol that’s not a great achievement.. you want a medal because you have catad someone hahahahaha ? There’s a difference picking a fight with a smaller person who the leader will proberly ignore than actualy having a proper good old fight I call that…
  • Eric Rasputin -

SQ has already started catting like 4 or 5 TIN players and you say they're going to have trouble clearing the quad ... What a joke.
  • Moogle -

Replied to the thread Endgame UK1 Endgame Analysis.

Quote from graculus: “FOX have some powerful accounts surrounding the WW at (100,100) ” yeah but one of those accounts is Madog so lmaoooo
  • graculus -

Replied to the thread Endgame UK1 Endgame Analysis.

There has been some activity on the WW front, I figure FOX and Betrayed have stolen a march on the rest of the server. FOX have some powerful accounts surrounding the WW at (100,100) fox-ww10.jpg Betrayed have started building WW support villas around…
  • KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread Analysis UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail.