Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Milesias -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Can't wait for this! Hopefully, once you've returned, you're able to share as much information as possible with the community! Sometimes I wonder whether TG keeps 1000s of people chained up underground, each controlling a Natar village... ;)
  • MadZ -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “lol as if he has a girlfriend. ” Well.. You all surprised us, seems anything is possible.
  • Disconnected -

Replied to a comment by EzeRUS_TR on Disconnected’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sorry i didn’t understand
  • Craickeen_UK -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “lol as if he has a girlfriend. ” Well.. You all surprised us, seems anything is possible.
  • YajYaj -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I have a spy inside GotN's skype room, apparently this is what they were saying on Saturday: Twix: So, what is everyone doing today and tomorrow? Weather is looking good! Delta: What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing it just waved. Ha! Im so funny…
  • BreakSkins -

Like (Post)
  • Jake -

Like (Post)
    Well time to delete my forum account. I will never recover from that. Its been a good run guys and girls. /me goes to abuse Jake relentlessly in Skype chat
  • Jake -

Liked BreakSkins’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “/me goes to abuse Jake relentlessly in Skype chat ” That chat is only to abuse you Alex, don't forget that now :whistling:
  • BreakSkins -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Marksy_UK: “/me goes to abuse Jake relentlessly in Skype chat ” That chat is only to abuse you Alex, don't forget that now :whistling:
  • Roadrunnerx -

Liked BreakSkins’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Roadrunnerx: “Also to make Loki smile ” Impossible
  • Roadrunnerx -

Like (Post)
    Well time to delete my forum account. I will never recover from that. Its been a good run guys and girls. /me goes to abuse Jake relentlessly in Skype chat
  • Roadrunnerx -

Quote from -SR: “Loki sent me a winky emoji via IGM earlier. Does that count? ” You're in there mate :thumbup:
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Roadrunnerx’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Maybe she's badgering him to plan all the op's and that's why he's mean to the rest of them... these rumours are fire!
  • Roadrunnerx -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Loki sent me a winky emoji via IGM earlier. Does that count?
  • Marksy_UK -

• Roadrunnerx -

Maybe she's badgering him to plan all the op's and that's why he's mean to the rest of them... these rumours are fire!
  • Roadrunnerx -

Like (Post)
  • Marksy_UK -

Like (Post)
  • Jake -

• Marksy_UK -

Quote from Roadrunnerx: “New server goal: Zero anyone with a slight association to the Met office/Weather station Also to make Loki smile ” 1 out of 2 aint bad. Although you could make him smile by doing exactly what he says all the time without…