Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• .............. -

Liked Ritzy Sparkle’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • .............. -

Replied to the thread UK2 Discussion thread.

Quote from HarLi: “Oh I have an idea but you need to show what you mean and confirm your account. There is no leader in BSB who is Roman and yet you fly it around as if that is true. Come on, show your source. ” I don't need to confirm my account…
  • CETINCEVIZ46 -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Buradan bu yazımı okuyan sayın Travian oyuncularına sesleniyorum. Eğer benim gibi düşünüyorsanız bunu belli edin. Bu oyunu hep beraber oynuyoruz. Herbirimizin fikirleri ayrı ayrı önemli. Bundan dolayı elimizden geleni yapalım. Saygılar.
    İyi oyunlar...
  • CETINCEVIZ46 -

Wall Comment
    Sayın Travian yetkilileri bugün sabah sularında yapılan güncellemede savaş simülatörüne eklemiş olduğunuz ayrıntılı mekanikler takdire şayandır bundan dolayı siz Travian yetkililerini tüm oyuncular adına tebrik ederim. Ama raporlarda…
  • Hdoc -

Liked Derran’s post in the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hosser: “As for the Unique Diet that story has already been told on this forum, but if you need it retold I don't mind. Losing it was no fault of anyone playing this server, it was good luck on GoT's part. Unknown to most at the time, I went…
  • Stellamini -

Posted the thread [UK] #AskTravian Episode 10 - the Tournament.

Thread
    Dear players! We're happy to announce that our next episode of AskTravian, dedicated to the main Travian event of the year - the Tournament Finals, is live. Who is qualified to take part in the Finals? How did the Qualification servers go? Why didn't…
  • abletohate -

Replied to the thread Incoming attacks.

Thanks. I thought about the plus account, but I didn't find it in the list of advantages to plus accounts where I read about plus.
  • abletohate -

Liked Loffe’s post in the thread Incoming attacks.

Like (Post)
    Yes you can, but it require plus account :)
  • Loffe -

Replied to the thread Incoming attacks.

Yes you can, but it require plus account :)
  • abletohate -

Posted the thread Incoming attacks.

Thread
    Is there a way to see the incoming attacks next to the village names in the village list on the right? I haven't played for a while, but I remember that you were able to see them there. Am I remembering wrong or has this changed?
  • Rhaegar -

Replied to a comment by Arapiles on Rhaegar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ese lo unico que hace es dar la turra en el foro y en su grupo de whatsapp,imagino que haya alguien mas serio detras de eso
  • cumberdale_UK -

Liked Sjrg4’s post in the thread sitting.

Like (Post)
    More specifically, sending attacks is the major thing that sitters can't do. If that restriction didn't exist, there wouldn't be much of a difference between sitters and multi-accounting.
  • Excat -

Liked Sim_To_Win’s post in the thread Efficient simming starting guide.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cretin_UK: “Man, if you do this strategy I hope you have some good allies to work with as you will have zero economy. On UK1 some people did this and I did an alternative strategy which settles about 10hrs later, but gives 2x the economy. …
  • Arapiles -

Replied to a comment by Arapiles on Rhaegar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Pues vale, a los sith les dirige el papa-doc ese?
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Merged Domain, looking for team from all over the globe..

So you guys are volunteering for the combined team that @davebates747 is looking for?
  • QaBuS -

Now follows Phantom Pain.

Follow
  • Huertini -

Wrote a comment on gitanakoo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Último aviso. Acepta o las consecuencias serán letales
  • mahmut3447 -

Wall Comment
    merhaba %20 altın kampanyasından 1920 altın aldım dekontu var bir çok defa mail attım ama cevap alamıyorum.
    altınlar gelmedi. resmi isteden alınan altınlar için mail ile cevap verilmiyor altınlar verilmiyor. para iadesi yapılmıyor.
    nereye müracat etmem…
  • Stellamini -

Posted the thread [UK] Halloween Contest.

Thread
    halloween2017.png
    Dear players! The heralds report that the few days ago the ghost dragon has been noticed again in the evening sky. Witches are gathering to their traditional coven, recklessly flying on their broomsticks even in a daylight. The dead…
  • CRUDELIA -

Wrote a comment on CRUDELIA’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Il tempo mette ognuno al proprio posto. Ogni regina sul suo trono. Ogni pagliaccio nel proprio circo.