Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Happy: “I think all of us have spies. Maybe except GotN. ” Yeah, I was just implying a great coutner-intelligence :)
  • Happy -

I think all of us have spies. Maybe except GotN.
  • boombapnation -

Travian uk1 this is the only def report that really matters tho @KnowToFail :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • boombapnation -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    When you announce loud and clear that you are going to bed and that you sent all of your def to another def call and then the attack suddenly appears an hour later? :O Someone might actually think we have a spy :O Converter - Battle reports Travian And…
  • KnowToFail -

When you announce loud and clear that you are going to bed and that you sent all of your def to another def call and then the attack suddenly appears an hour later? :O Someone might actually think we have a spy :O Converter - Battle reports Travian And…
  • Acid.Burn -

Liked twixielalle’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Server Analysis 4/9.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Moogle: “Hopefully this shapes up to be the most fun server the UK domain has seen for a couple of years. On a personal aside, regarding MFH & GotN - - MFH will always smash the GotN spawns due to our increased presence there, and…
  • -SR -

Liked Roadrunnerx’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twixielalle: “Quote from Roadrunnerx: “22i650.png GOLD SALE EEEEEEEEK ” Thought the exitement was for my return - but yeah! gold! ” That's a whole other level of excitement too explicit for the forum :P
  • Tyras Blogis -

Wrote a comment on Tyras Blogis’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ramios bitės - ramiai dūzgia.