Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Lemon -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread New standard map size for Travian: Legends game worlds.

Like (Post)
    62977-prequel-map-jpg
    Dear Community, We know you are asking for this feature for long time. Finally we are able to implement it in the Travian: Legends game worlds. What are we talking about? The reduced map size. You enjoyed it on Fire and Sand, and…
  • senapsgas -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Im very courius aswell, i wanna know the other 4 accounts.
  • Ameno -

Posted the thread New standard map size for Travian: Legends game worlds.

Thread
    62977-prequel-map-jpg
    Dear Community, We know you are asking for this feature for long time. Finally we are able to implement it in the Travian: Legends game worlds. What are we talking about? The reduced map size. You enjoyed it on Fire and Sand, and…
  • AdmiralCross -

Wrote a comment on heidy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Felicidades Ester!!!!!
  • Ameno -

Posted the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - The Huns.

Thread
  • Ameno -

Posted the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Closed Beta.

Thread
    Dear Community, we are happy to announce the details of the Travian: Path to Pandora Closed Beta server.
    closed_beta_date.png
    The server will be available for everybody who owns a key. To try to get a key you can participate in the community activities…
  • liverpool20 -

Wall Comment
    fliz cumple.
  • Lemon -

It is actually their 12 year old daughter...You got anything serious you want to share with us? Feel free to pm me about the other 4 accounts if you don't want to talk about it in public.
  • dejaentendu_UK -

A specific 90s member asked me, as a sitter, not to attack and account as it was there 12 year old daughters. Highly sceptical of this as well as some other things across at least 4 accounts. I’m not going on a public witch hunt against individuals.…
  • khibli -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Like (Post)
    2 guesses, it's either the next generation of travian, be that a mobile app of actual PC game. Secretly travian have been developing a mobile version the entire time and simply denying it for dramatic effect. ofc, this is travian we are talking about…
  • khibli -

Liked Storm Striker’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Like (Post)
    New features that will be introduced should be: 1)Now graphics of game are going to be tribe specific as even showed in video so players will actually get the real feel of tribe when they check building overview page 2) Now another thing about which I'm…
  • khibli -

Replied to the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

and for additional input, Can we see some battle animation when troops clash, scouting, raiding, etc? That will be very cool, man. :thumbup:
  • khibli -

Liked Chaotic’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Like (Post)
    So since Teutons have everything made of wood now. Will Fire Catapults be super effective against them? :rolleyes:
  • Gilded_Goat -

all others I have looked at have been quite similar :) but idk all the domains that had it. Maybe u can suggest one that didn't die on day 30.
  • heidy -

Wall Comment
    Gracias ;)
  • Lemon -

Don’t look at a server that died on day 30 then