Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Lemon -

Replied to the thread Troops starving?.

You clearly know what you are talking about, when is the next lesson?
  • notorious crunchie -

Didn’t say they were my troops! Travian lesson 1; always have other people’s troops in your village so they starve first
  • Lemon -

Crunch, I believe you have to have troops for them to starve, so something is definitely wrong.
  • notorious crunchie -

Posted the thread Troops starving?.

Thread
    Hi, I’ve noticed that we have made it a solid four days without a breakdown and now troops that aren’t fed seem to be starving, clearly this isn’t correct. Please can you look into. I’ve also ran out Travian plus :(
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Travian Christmas Spirit.

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

• notorious crunchie -

You spelt but wrong! +1 point for the wasted guy haha
  • shaqila -

Now follows Hamunaptra.

Follow
  • shaqila -

Wrote a comment on Hamunaptra’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ts2 kpn mulai om?
  • playingwithfire -

Crunchie, I thought you knew to not drink Christmas drinks and post bu this point. But you do make for interesting posts at least.
  • notorious crunchie -

^ergh Can’t edit posts after however long anymore. Can I take that one back please? Both actually. Sorry, Xmas drinks and what not (he started it)
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Tombo457: “This whole thing would be a genius move if Travian currently had a serious cash flow problem when this was first announced, increased sales before new year would dig them out the current hole then they look like the good guys when…
  • Tombo457 -

This whole thing would be a genius move if Travian currently had a serious cash flow problem when this was first announced, increased sales before new year would dig them out the current hole then they look like the good guys when they change their mind…
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Quote from Moogle: “Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but right now I have to We are going on a gold strike, I have been in touch with alliance leaders on UK2, UK4, UK5 and UK19 ” I am the spokesperson for some of your…
  • Ruffian -

Liked Medusa_--_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but right now I have to We are going on a gold strike, I have been in touch with alliance leaders on UK2, UK4, UK5 and UK19 They are spreading word to their members not to buy gold until this is overturned I hope…
  • Moogle -

Liked Medusa_--_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but right now I have to We are going on a gold strike, I have been in touch with alliance leaders on UK2, UK4, UK5 and UK19 They are spreading word to their members not to buy gold until this is overturned I hope…
  • Moogle -

Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but right now I have to We are going on a gold strike, I have been in touch with alliance leaders on UK2, UK4, UK5 and UK19 ” I am the spokesperson for some of your old sparring buddies…
  • Medusa_--_UK -

• Snowcheck -

Posted the thread Travian Christmas Spirit.

Thread
    Hello dear Travian enthusiasts, first thread here on forum. Started playing again and would really like to know if in the time of christmas/new year, developers add snowy scene/ maybe activation of some fireworks for my population. Peace & Love M :)
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread TS6 Rumor has it (UK6).

Lets stir this up a bit... Rumour has it that the alliances with real the power on this server have under 20 players...