Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tigereye -

Replied to the thread farming vs simming.

5 accounts with 2nd village on Danish speed, a little more than 2 days old. 3 gauls and 2 romans accounts, none in the top10 farmers and 4 of these account with zero offpoint (last account have 7 off point). So simming is king, at least for a small speed…
  • atilla279 -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How to register for com80 server?
  • Стюрбьёрн_RU -

Wrote a comment on Стюрбьёрн_RU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Не желали ютландцы, дань платить кораблями,
    доколе не стали Стюрбьёрновы, на скалы берега звери.
    Вот ныне Дании вождь вступил в военные рати,
    страны и людей лишенный, живет невольником доли.
  • Buckyx -

used to love farming till T3.6, started playing again on T4.4 although only speed servers I still wont bother farming early game with even huge activity becuase its too easy to build up crannies and build units and hero within beginner protection. also…
  • Buckyx -

Replied to the thread merchants.

yea, sometimes I send full merchants to new village when I quickly write down vill name :D
  • phamduan002 -

Wrote a comment on phamduan002’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • thedamixx_COM -

Wrote a comment on roycooper_COM’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi!
  • Rasvak -

Replied to a comment by Krusthyy_ES on Rasvak’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bro te mande mensaje y nunca me lo contestaste jajaja agregame al face mejor :D

facebook.com/PopUniverseShop
  • kit -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from Blazingwolves_UK: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it I'm quitting because this new update looks like it was designed and coded by a 10 year old. ” rumour has it you were quitting last server? but your always…
  • RompiGirl_IT -

Now follows Lady Hawk.

Follow
  • Marcos Bro -

Wrote a comment on Marcos Bro’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Jugando actualmente el s2
    Sócram
    Esperando el pekes 3.0 ..........
  • alestorm_UK -

on uk2 I've just done a not very scientific count of 18 players with 2nd villas, but only 2 of the current top 10 raiders have their 2nd villa. Of the top attacking ranked players, only 2 of the top 20 have 2nd villas. It will have a lot to do with oasis…
  • m.hudson -

Replied to the thread iPad app.

There are two tolerated apps Travile and Travmobile both of which should be availible for idevices and droids. These apps are the only third party apps permitted with the permission of TravianGames
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread iPad app.

The aliens work at travian. All makes sense now
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread merchants.

Same, especially when it's on a 3x and you have to spend down to try and keep a couple back
  • notorious crunchie -

• Dieu Cupidon2_FR -

Wrote a comment on Dieu Cupidon2_FR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Moi je suis arrivé en fin de serveur en février 2007 j'ai fondé une alliance des joueurs qui avaient débutés en fin de serveur et nous étions alliés aux CGT :)
  • ELE -

If you are good simmer you will settle before the end of extended BP (on day 8). If you are good at earlier game farming and your spawn is lucky enough to have 2-3-5 passable oases near you will settle on day 6.