Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• The Devil -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

I mean he clearly killed all the def so what the harm in showing the def lol And mutley your very welcome I only found out today so had to have a little fun with it I knew he was on the server but wasn’t sure which account untill this morning By his…
  • The Olympus -

Wrote a comment on Knuckles’s wall.

Wall Comment
    השרת נפתח עוד שעה ואתה עוד לא אמרת מה יהיה הפיצוי אני חושב שזה חשוב ששחקני השרת החדש ידעו מה יהיה הפיצוי שלהם לפני שהשרת יתחיל אתה לא חושב ככה גם?
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Showing the defender like a true man. Oh wait. Well at least we know in what alliance you are :D You are in for a ride :)
  • KnowToFail -

Showing the defender like a true man. Oh wait. Well at least we know in what alliance you are :D You are in for a ride :)
  • Jamrasta -

Converter - Battle reports Travian Quote from mutley_UK: “thanks for alerting us to that before he could do any damage sausage Quote from Jamrasta: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “SQ has already started catting like 4 or 5 TIN players and you say…
  • Fuktory -

Wrote a comment on MOD_Aprendiz’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola

Conseguí una llave en el com y otra en el juego de predicción. Te paso si quieres una y tú la administras
  • mutley_UK -

thanks for alerting us to that before he could do any damage sausage Quote from Jamrasta: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “SQ has already started catting like 4 or 5 TIN players and you say they're going to have trouble clearing the quad ... Whats that…
  • The Olympus -

Now follows Knuckles.

Follow
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom.

Like (Post)
    us being on one server together is enough for me crunchie, don't think i need another.
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Devil: “ Bu hey that’s just my opinion who even cares what I think ? :/ ” we'll let you know if we ever find one...
  • Ameno -

Replied to the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Having hard time to choose whose guess was the closest. Will announce winners today. How did you like revealed game mechanics?
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Paperman, you gonna play the pandora beta server?
  • Chadev -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Game Mechanics.

Like (Post)
    Back in 2013, we (or rather, Brian) decided to celebrate Travian: Legends' birthday with a special game release. In the meantime, this has become a tradition. Since then, we release a new annual special every September, and it always has a name. This…
  • Lemon -

• Paperman -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

• Paperman -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Yep, you heard it here first. Some of the most known people who have played for like 8-10 years are cheating to beat an ally who barely use gold. *insert sarcastic clap emoji*
  • ItsMe -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Like (Post)
    Hi all. The big reveal of the new features is set to 09:00 UTC+1 on Monday 23.07.2018. After that I'll announce the winners of the guessing contest. Stay tuned! Cheers, Ameno
  • ItsMe -

I think it wil be smaller map. Mabye 200x200 Something with the new 2 tribes. I guess same artifact system like old special server -> areas to conquer I also guess, that also the waterworks will get nerved. Maybe way more expensive or less oasis…
  • Jamrasta -

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “SQ has already started catting like 4 or 5 TIN players and you say they're going to have trouble clearing the quad ... Whats that gone for you? ” Any reports to share?