Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ShadowLegend -

Now follows finwe_TR.

Follow
  • Rindfleisch_TR -

Now follows Jexx_TR.

Follow
  • Kaziii Boy -

Now follows hynekzalesak_CZ.

Follow
  • as:gunk -

Wrote a comment on Knugas’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Jag blev lärd när jag var en liten pojke i SVERIGE - att behandla folk väl.
  • MdeOz -

Wrote a comment on MdeOz’s wall.

Wall Comment
    haciendo todo lo posible, entregando el máximo de tiempo a cada una de las cuentas que juego para hacer una buena ficha competitiva, aunque al no usar oros, cuesta estar a la altura de los grandes jugadores!
  • Mouse-Keyboard -

Replied to the thread Sign Ups - Self Defence Against Fruit Mafia.

Quote from Hawkery: “Is it possible someone could post the rules for mafia? Despite playing a round previously I'm still very unsure how it works, might also be useful for others to understand since I imagine most of us are use to WvV. ” Apart from…
  • Meme -

Replied to the thread Contest: Scattered dispatch.

Thank you to everyone that entered. The correct answer was Hun Logades and the attack is a chief. 30 Gold will go to shubhangupta for the first correct answer, Also randomly picked for 30 gold are Jayden Knight, Presuming Ed and Burzali. Please send…
  • Hawkery -

Replied to the thread Sign Ups - Self Defence Against Fruit Mafia.

Is it possible someone could post the rules for mafia? Despite playing a round previously I'm still very unsure how it works, might also be useful for others to understand since I imagine most of us are use to WvV.
  • NeekroBart_PL -

Wrote a comment on neon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Pewnie w kasynie siedzi :)
  • Hawk -

Replied to the thread Artefact defence numbers.

Quote from Ricardo: “Would have been nice if the number of registrations or active players was also known of the servers. Artefacts on .nl server I heard that the number of troops at the artifacts is related to the amount of troops in the server or the…
  • Hawk -

Has marked the post RE: Artefact defence numbers by Tombo457, on topic Artefact defence numbers as helpful.

Most helpful post
    Quote from Ricardo: “Would have been nice if the number of registrations or active players was also known of the servers. Artefacts on .nl server I heard that the number of troops at the artifacts is related to the amount of troops in the server or the…
  • themightyreds -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from Amer_AU: “I guess Another easy picking server for us... as i see no worthy opponents this server for us as usual :P ” And you are?
  • F L A W L E S S -

Replied to a comment by Brigadier on F L A W L E S S’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Du musst kein Landeskürzel tragen, das war lediglich eine automatische Aktion um doppelte Accounts zu vermeiden. Wenn du deinen Namen ändern möchtest kannst du dies alle 182 Tage selbst in deinem Profil tun. In deinen alten Account kannst du dich…
  • Brigadier -

Wrote a comment on F L A W L E S S’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Und kannst das noch bei mir anhängen, ich hab das nicht gewußt und mich neu angelegt.
  • Mouse-Keyboard -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• YUCİN_TR -

Wrote a comment on Sessiz Fırtına_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    tık tık tık.)
  • A.S.Ş._TR -

Now follows COF Emirhan Vardar_TR.

Follow
  • Hunter -

Replied to the thread Game Think of a nickname for the person above you.

• McA -

Replied to a comment by McA on hayaligenc’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Benim cevabımı doğru kabul ettiniz mi çok merak ediyorum ? Hun başbuğu yazmıştım ben
  • ArTeS -

Now follows MeRt__.

Follow