Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Cali -

Posted the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Thread
    As the Award nominaion thread has created some discussion, rather than delete posts that don't contain actual nomination, please use this thread and keep other thread clear. Thanks :)
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Storm Striker’s post in the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

Like (Post)
    they helped me in def, one person helped in feeding only last month as i had def over 200k in non cap and 150k in cap, raids were above 80 mil so you can think how much help such person needs and all:) at a point of time i had around half mil def as…
  • Storm Striker -

Replied to the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

they helped me in def, one person helped in feeding only last month as i had def over 200k in non cap and 150k in cap, raids were above 80 mil so you can think how much help such person needs and all:) at a point of time i had around half mil def as…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Storm Striker’s post in the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

Like (Post)
    I nominate my old account Storm Striker of Uk6 for having two and a half catters 1st hammer-350k 2nd main hammer-490k(as in hall of fame) 3rd hammer-100k+(with 6k+cata) Converter - Battle reports Travian sorry for not having third catter report, as i had…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from Storm Striker: “I nominate my old account Storm Striker of Uk6 for having two and a half catters 1st hammer-350k 2nd main hammer-490k(as in hall of fame) 3rd hammer-100k+(with 6k+cata) Converter - Battle reports Travian sorry for not having…
  • Storm Striker -

I nominate my old account Storm Striker of Uk6 for having two and a half catters 1st hammer-350k 2nd main hammer-490k(as in hall of fame) 3rd hammer-100k+(with 6k+cata) Converter - Battle reports Travian sorry for not having third catter report, as i had…
  • Hydrolic -

Replied to a comment by monaa_NL on Hydrolic’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Wel NLX wil ik eigenlijk ook weer spelen, zijn er nog oude bekenden? Weet je iemand die nog een dual zoekt? NL29 ziet er vooral makkelijk uit! Ben daar terug wat aan het leren :p het komt stilletjesaan wel terug!

Wel jah best wel, heb mij de afgelopen 4…
  • Rtelling -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

Just like Ben. I am also nominating Moogle. I don't have much experiences with travian but I don't think a player can kill this many friendly hero's. Oh and he is a good guy after all.
  • Rtelling -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

Like (Post)
    I’d like to nominate Moogle. For his outstanding performance in defending artefacts against friendly fire on UK3 I’m 100% sure he killed most friendly heroes in 2017. Also he is a great guy, and apparently he makes good tea.
  • monaa_NL -

Wall Reply
    ROX NL19 en TT server nog en in afwachting van nieuwe NLX <3 kan wel inloggen op een account op nl29 maar echt actief spelen doe ik daar niet meer beetje experimenteren met held :P verder gaat het zijn gangetje veel gebeurt afgelopen 2 jaar met jou?
  • Lemon -

I believe my nomination might have been deleted accidentally when the spam was removed? I nominate myself, cause I am the legend. There would be no forum without me. 22rkeh.jpg
  • Hydrolic -

Wall Reply
    Jazeker, hoe gaat het met je?
    Op welke servers speel je Travian momenteel?
    Ik ben nu bezig op NL 29 de New Years Special!
  • Hydrolic -

Wrote a comment on Hydrolic’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Jazeker, hoe gaat het met je?
    Op welke servers speel je Travian momenteel?
    Ik ben nu bezig op NL 29 de New Years Special!
  • bekirabi -

Wrote a comment on Ads1940’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Adana Turuncudur
  • monaa_NL -

Wrote a comment on Hydrolic’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hai wouter bin a long time :P
  • Andi -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rome_DK: “Tbf Raven from 2 rounds previous was a far superior acc to Kato - With more deff and also with off - so should really win infront of that one - But Shaun should really win for leading a bunch of RIAPS players to victory. ” The…
  • Andi -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

Like (Post)
    I just want to win a T-shirt that I will never wear :huh: