Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HellHunt -

Replied to the thread Game Number game.

• HellHunt -

Liked MyslBo’s post in the thread [UK] Halloween 2017.

Like (Post)
    Here is some work of mine for Halloween competition. I hope you recognize them all smiley774.png ( Scream, Jason and Freddy) Server: tx3.travian.com Nickname: Gottfried wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…0d8c163d0dac74aba0dbb44f0
  • HellHunt -

Replied to the thread [UK] Halloween 2017.

Here is my take on this contest :) Server: ts6.travian.co.uk in game name: HellHunt SXycIzy.jpg
  • Ovili -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• regnosiciliano_IT -

Now follows Arausium.

Follow
  • Banshee -

Replied to a comment by Banshee on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    c'est fait... merci d'avance ;)
  • Defense_FR -

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bonjour Scyllo,

J'aimerais savoir comment retrouver d'anciens sujets ayant été publiés sur l'ancien forum. Les sujets que je cherches date d'il y a 3 ou 4 ans.

Merci,
    Defense
  • Korsar -

Wrote a comment on Thorin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Привет. У нас на работе халявский wi-fi отключили, а через заводскую сеть играть палево. С телефона не люблю. Так, что если не запустят, наверно, не пойду. Но если надумаю - свяжемся.

С уважением Игорь.
  • Benny95 -

Now follows Dark.

Follow
  • Arausium -

Now follows regnosiciliano_IT.

Follow
  • RblExtrvgnz -

Wrote a comment on Iman’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, GA..

I'm trying to purchase gold using Mol Points but for some reason, unexplained; it wouldn't redirect to the supposedly new window which further your progress when purchasing gold (for instance, MayBank when you need to log in your username…
  • Moogle -

Liked m.hudson’s post in the thread Travian is broken.

Like (Post)
    TechSupport have respawned the plans. As CM in charge of the forum I cant make decisions on game matters so changing the plans time was not an option I had availible. I have done what I can to get the issue resolved by raising an Emergency Ticket to HQ…
  • putozito1 -

Posted the thread Registo PTX.

Thread
    Boas! Alguém me sabe esclarecer o porquê de não conseguir registar no ptx? Eu já registei, mas no entanto está sempre a dar erro de e-mail, quando eu tento enviar o código de ativação. Alguém já passou por isto?
  • Brigadier -

Now follows Moony.

Follow
  • Scyllo -

Wall Reply
    Vous pouvez utiliser le lien suivant :
    wbb.forum.travian.com/conversation-add/

Il vous suffit de me mettre dans les participants :)
    Au plaisir de vous lire !
  • Banshee -

Wall Reply
    question de débutante =D
    je fais comment pour vous l'envoyer en MP ?
  • Scyllo -

Wall Reply
    Bonjour Banshee,

Oui pas de soucis, envoyez moi directement l’image et je modifierai votre post :)
  • m.hudson -

Replied to the thread Travian is broken.

TechSupport have respawned the plans. As CM in charge of the forum I cant make decisions on game matters so changing the plans time was not an option I had availible. I have done what I can to get the issue resolved by raising an Emergency Ticket to HQ…
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from m.hudson: “Quote from Moogle: “Quote from MarkokraM: “This may sound stupid...but am i a noob and can't find plans, or they didn't spawn on uk3? ” No construction plan spawn on uk3. I guess this is a result of the problems we had…
  • Marksy_UK -

I reckon its a conspiracy to make the natars win! Look at all the new villages they have all right next to eachother! I for one support this conspiracy, lets go natars!!