Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Pablo’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Golden Boy was a dual on the Vovri account. He thinks pretending to be in another alliance and winding people up is funny even though he is no longer on the server. He was the one who had a hissy fit and didn't login to the Vovri account when they had…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    where is goldenboy . miss u love, post some thing.
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread Catapults table.

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from WIM: “Hi, I used to have a link to how many cats you need to destroy a building. I found two sources which give the same result, but I'm wondering if they're still reliable: Catapult | Travian | FANDOM powered by Wikia
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread Gold Sale.

Yeah soz i just read other posts soz for spam.
  • Happy -

• thesssssupdude_UK -

• Lemon -

Yes you can, but you will have to wait 7 days to delete your account, and you can obviously only spend the gold on UK :p
  • Happy -

Posted the thread Gold Sale.

Thread
    Hey guys, as gold sale is coming up and Im Not currently on any server, I have a question. If I want to make use of this gold sale, can I open an account on another server, then buy gold and then delete, and still get the 20%?
  • only -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Archive?.

Like (Post)
    There's this smart thing called a calender, it helps people remind what they need to do on a certain day, maybe you could recommend the people handling the announcements, that when an announcement include a deadline, that they make sure they add it to…
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Nah but Hawk maybe next while I fade back into obscurity!
  • henki__FR -

Wrote a comment on henki__FR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ah mdr d'accord le bon vieux poussin
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

why u are so angry all the time, did vovri does not invited u to his new account.
  • Deathstroke -

Wrote a comment on henki__FR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Cest jordan baltringue mdr
  • Templar Knight -

Posted the thread 20% Gold Promo on UK Domain Servers.

Thread
    2 days ago a highly trained unit of TK riders attacked and made off with over 1 ton of gold bullion from Travian Headquaters in Munich This gold bullion has been melted down making it virtually untraceable. This gold will be used to add 20% more gold…
  • mjolnir -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Archive?.

Like (Post)
    There's this smart thing called a calender, it helps people remind what they need to do on a certain day, maybe you could recommend the people handling the announcements, that when an announcement include a deadline, that they make sure they add it to…
  • Cocaina_PL -

Replied to a comment by silesia_PL on Cocaina_PL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    a nie możemy na skype porozmawiać? znasz mój nick przecież.
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Archive?.

• _Lyli_ -

Replied to the thread Catapults table.

in the table you have linked : catapults damage - Questions - Travian Kingdoms Forum you need 130 catapults to destroy building 20, if moral bonus negative and stonemason level 20 (on capitale) when you target a village no capitale, you need 20 %…
  • P3t3r_UK -

Liked goldenboy’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    u are getting booring really, btw nice new account penguin, u still crying over acc you lost simply for being noob? (ultranoob) you are not worthy of my posts really, bunch of fail kiddo trolls who will never show up here again after SWM wins
  • GitGud -

Liked goldenboy’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    u are getting booring really, btw nice new account penguin, u still crying over acc you lost simply for being noob? (ultranoob) you are not worthy of my posts really, bunch of fail kiddo trolls who will never show up here again after SWM wins