Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Eppyrage (AA) -

Replied to the thread Best UK alliance ever?.

I think this is a hard one as it's a totally different game from the "olden days" of Angels and the likes. T3.6 and before alliances and T4 and after alliances are a very different thing so it's hard to judge who it the best alliance ever on a UK…
  • Delta_DK -

Liked Str33tKaos’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ugluk: “Doesn't look like I've missed much - the same arguments are happening months later Keep up the good work! ” always... the same people with the same kid problems
  • Delta_DK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Pignouf_COM: “Loki said I could post whatever I wanted because when the attacks started on 9th august, I asked what was the point in attacking a one player alliance, that there was no glory to do so and that I would post those reports to…
  • Delta_DK -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Okay, so try and look at this from my point of view. The reports of incomings start to come in with about 42 hours on the clock with the guys most far away. Most of the cases Rana. Then as the time goes on, over 40 people report attacks, on capitals,…
  • khibli -

Liked Eppyrage (AA)’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    I agree if the troops are seen like that there is no reason not to show the reports. It was a very close attempt and about time you guys started defending key targets. We did think for a time you were wanting us to steal all your plans :D (it was a…
  • Nikon_TR -

Wrote a comment on ala-la_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    neler yapıyorsun bakalım ..
  • Delta_DK -

Liked WhatTheScott?’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “if only the betrayed boys were as good at deffing as they are at writing stories :P ” we know our strengths and we stick to that :D
  • The Devil -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Now now guys It’s sunday a day of relaxation can we all just get along for 1 day :sleeping:
  • nic -

complete and utter disappointment, that's what it was. just cant get the team players these days. planning was great, attackers were great. but the rest......................
  • Eppyrage (AA) -

Liked Milesias’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    We show troop numbers in reports now, we've moved on since 2013 :D Plus, no info was given away as all def troops died, and AA are happy to show off their hammers.
  • Eppyrage (AA) -

Replied to the thread End Game WW's.

I agree if the troops are seen like that there is no reason not to show the reports. It was a very close attempt and about time you guys started defending key targets. We did think for a time you were wanting us to steal all your plans :D (it was a…
  • khibli -

Like (Post)
    We show troop numbers in reports now, we've moved on since 2013 :D Plus, no info was given away as all def troops died, and AA are happy to show off their hammers.
  • mutley_UK -

I wonder if TIN will post the reps, they posted the last one that made them look bad XD
  • Daniel (LoL) -

Wrote a comment on Gemini.’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BossLady: “First of all Posting Reports with troop numbers is bad form ! ” Maybe for you personally - but here on the forum, it's considered bad form not to show troop numbers ;)
  • Strazh severa_RU -

Like (Post)
    Sooo... Plans hit! AA Vs Purge Converter - Battle reports Travian Fail...