Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    1) I reached 4,000 but 3,700 were removed for swearing. 2) I contributed constructively to that thread not just spammed. 3) Did I make it 100 days? I have more cats that you then already anyway ;) 4) I’m interested to see what happens in this…
  • MadZ -

Like (Post)
    1) I reached 4,000 but 3,700 were removed for swearing. 2) I contributed constructively to that thread not just spammed. 3) Did I make it 100 days? I have more cats that you then already anyway ;) 4) I’m interested to see what happens in this…
  • MadZ -

Like (Post)
    Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “more like 0 levels knocked off ww ” The only thing you are going to manage to get to 100 is the amount of times you've spammed in this thread! wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…5ade882a7115d2f632a775d19
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

• Ariakus -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

Quote from Sup son: “5. Hit enter to send your first wave, then hit (CTRL + TAB) to go to the next wave and hit enter again. ” The problem with Chrome is that you cant just hold down CTRL like in FF and loose time.
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked dejaentendu_UK’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    or the guys in the wing have realised that approach is a bit benign on this server and a split is imminent? hopefully, I stopped playing WW's servers for that kinda reason. No wings, no "we'll help you win so we win in spirit" nonsense. Alliances, 1-60,…
  • dejaentendu_UK -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

or the guys in the wing have realised that approach is a bit benign on this server and a split is imminent? hopefully, I stopped playing WW's servers for that kinda reason. No wings, no "we'll help you win so we win in spirit" nonsense. Alliances, 1-60,…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    frankly speaking i have been waiting since one year for that surprise. Till mid game they were very impressive i must say, even first part of ww. But when we have seen that first OP where they wasted too many hammers to bring down our infra, i got…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Quote from chainsawdaz: “It looks like TEAM have changed names? :S Collapse imminent? :thumbsup: ” And they removed "Winner of Uk19" lol .... I wonder why :popcorn:
  • chainsawdaz -

It looks like TEAM have changed names? :S Collapse imminent? :thumbsup:
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…5ade882a7115d2f632a775d19says the guy with nearly 300 posts in his last WW forum... EDIT: Also the only thing u reached is 100 days on this server... So i don't know what ur still doing on this thread
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Mully’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    I think he's got 100 already 1000 is his true target. :thumbsup:
  • Jofke -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread What happened to the UK forum.

Like (Post)
    Then at least for once do your job properly if you do remove them.
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

No tricks were performed that evening. Though, haven't seen Ghetto here in a while.
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked BreakSkins’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hahahaha learn to send same second waves you noob you just got cut!!!! Wait...
  • Smith -

Liked Mully’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    I think he's got 100 already 1000 is his true target. :thumbsup:
  • Milesias -

Liked alestorm’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Does anyone even listen to these videos??? youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynYyoutube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4 I always listen too, I'm always looking for new music, and old music that is new to me