Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Marksy_UK -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is all about being unpredictable. ” You're scared…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WIM: “wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ef6f029bcc46b7d910123c212 Does that mean I also have endgame experience? ” How you didn’t call this ‘Wonder In Memphis’ is beyond me
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

I'm not even here and you guys are talking about me. That is true love right there <3 Jormungander also loves a brag via IGM. Him and Loki are the worst. Unfortunately the second I mention multis they seem to get annoyed and stop messaging me. Finally,…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked BreakSkins’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is all about being unpredictable. ” You're scared to lose your hammer, it's okay, I'd hate to lose all my…
  • Marksy_UK -

Like (Post)
    I just want to thank GotN for coming back to the forum, I've missed this.
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “I have never said anything about cheating, I dont believe anyone cheats until there is proof. ” I thought the same until I caught SR in bed with YajYaj
  • RoDo_CL -

Wrote a comment on Itzamara’s wall.

Wall Comment
    le deje un correo en su buzon.
  • Jake -

Liked twixielalle’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “Wow I miss the quiet. Loki, come tell your children off for posting please. Weird how they all come back the day SR loses a couple mace. Almost like that month silence where they lost loads of hammers and hit a couple…
  • twixielalle -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Wow I miss the quiet. Loki, come tell your children off for posting please. Weird how they all come back the day SR loses a couple mace. Almost like that month silence where they lost loads of hammers and hit a couple…
  • twixielalle -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Wow I miss the quiet. Loki, come tell your children off for posting please. Weird how they all come back the day SR loses a couple mace. Almost like that month silence where they lost loads of hammers and hit a couple supply villages was them waiting…
  • twixielalle -

Liked SavageInvader’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is all about being unpredictable. ” You're scared to lose your hammer, it's okay, I'd hate to lose all my spears too :/ ” Not really, I am…
  • twixielalle -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “I have seen some ragy messages from your part, but can´t really blame you, any competitive player would be mad about losing a hammer, especially if it happened in a stupid way. ” I don't think me putting Loki in his place…
  • twixielalle -

Liked BreakSkins’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is all about being unpredictable. ” You're scared to lose your hammer, it's okay, I'd hate to lose all my spears too :/
  • twixielalle -

Like (Post)
    I just want to thank GotN for coming back to the forum, I've missed this.
  • twixielalle -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “I have never said anything about cheating, I dont believe anyone cheats until there is proof. ” I thought the same until I caught SR in bed with YajYaj
  • twixielalle -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from APenguinOverlord: “ Also SR, an honest question - if you were chiefing active players, why wouldn't you use 6 chiefs and do it all in 1 go? Sad to see a hammer go down like that but I thought you'd be doing it all in 1 attack ” I did…