Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Ameno -

Posted the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - The Teutons.

Thread
  • Bird -

Replied to the thread s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018.

oh ok . players are lying then. naughty naughty GG
  • KnowToFail -

Keep trying? Some of your players messages us. After that, I got sent the contact of St George and we talked. He said he would MM to have a vote on the decision. You declined. We tried once, like you tried last server. Its a fair decision and I respect…
  • Bird -

think that's more to do with keepcalm and his one man army of accounts . but I'd need to check in how many times he didn't bother replying . as for last server. totally burnt out building a hammer . 2 anvils and helping feed a ww. so totally fine with…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked chainsawdaz’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Lol same, I still have had fun even if the ally we were in didn;t win the most VP, I don't win every game of fortnite or csgo but you have fun none the less :) this server has been a good learning experience, mainly in the sense that speed servers take up…
  • iRonik -

Now follows merlouska.

Follow
  • senapsgas -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

To much inactivity and cause we like those players. :)
  • c.kasap -

Replied to a comment by c.kasap on Sessiz Fırtına_TR’s wall.

Wall Reply
    burası çok karışık
  • dejaentendu_UK -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

It was a fun round. Would ask if it was over by day 30 why 90’s merged then? Probably won either way but doesn’t sound like the actions of a team strolling over the line. I suppose those duplicate accounts that got neglected just weren’t cutting…
  • Mamarinma -

Wrote a comment on areepongsa1_ASIA’s wall.

Wall Comment
    คุยไรกันเยอะแยะ ว่าแต่ jk กับ เอเจน ไอดีไหนโหดครับชี้เป้าให้หน่อย