Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Milesias -

Liked Beetroot._UK’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    Some genius enemies we play against :) LOL thanks POTC WW HIT POTC vs SEA Converter - Battle reports Travian LMAO WTF??
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked lols’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    It is trash talk when you're trying to bash them without anyone from there actually saying something. You literally caught on one of my quote where you mentioned CTL and started going against them. I just don't see what other reason for that would be…
  • Yowie -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• chainsawdaz -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora English server.

Like (Post)
    Dear players! We're happy to announce that Travian: Path to Pandora server will not only feature new chiefing mechanics. To make server more entertaining, we decided to combine 3 domains - UK, US and AU and make a mutual server for those countries. -…
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread [UK] Travian 4.4/Legends Changelog.

Like (Post)
    Dear players! New release will soon be installed on all Travian: Legends gameworlds. Rollout: with downtime (~5 to ~20 Minutes) Date: [b]August, 23rd, ~09:00 am UTC+1[/b] T4.4 (deadcat) Release 116.1 (3588) Bugs that had been fixed: TRAIVBXXIV-6168…
  • Wolkenengel -

Replied to a comment by Schmitz' Katze on Wolkenengel’s wall.

Wall Reply
    You love who?
  • Schmitz' Katze -

Wrote a comment on Wolkenengel’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ALAAF!
  • Ameno -

Replied to the thread [UK] Travian 4.4/Legends Changelog.

Dear players! New release will soon be installed on all Travian: Legends gameworlds. Rollout: with downtime (~5 to ~20 Minutes) Date: [b]August, 23rd, ~09:00 am UTC+1[/b] T4.4 (deadcat) Release 116.1 (3588) Bugs that had been fixed: TRAIVBXXIV-6168…
  • The Jester -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Well and truly crumpled you might say! wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…c5dc3df01a09d7a843ef4f853
  • Ameno -

Posted the thread Travian: Path to Pandora English server.

Thread
    Dear players! We're happy to announce that Travian: Path to Pandora server will not only feature new chiefing mechanics. To make server more entertaining, we decided to combine 3 domains - UK, US and AU and make a mutual server for those countries. -…
  • mutley_UK -

think I can hear a tin can being kicked about
  • Wolkenengel -

Wrote a comment on Schmitz' Katze’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Helau!
  • The Devil -

• Locke Lamora -

Liked Some Dude’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I understood approximately half of this. Does anyone speak mong, who would be willing to translate? Quote from The Devil: “Awww don’t be like that mate Always get that 1 pleb who joined the forum thinking there ten men Don’t get me started U…
  • jemmaleexx -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nic: “no time for rudeness. least crunch and devil have a bit of banter, whoever you are locke your not god, this is a game. doesnt matter how people play or cheat in some cases. its the trying that counts. lack of fakes completely ruined…
  • jemmaleexx -

Liked Some Dude’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Does The Devil have mental health issues? I'm new here, fill me in.
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

We all have done that and have the reports we would rather not share. But thank you!!! And good job on saving the arty.
  • OldFart -

• The Devil -

Without the mistakes it gets boring and the banter dies down Regardless of all the banter it’s a fun server to play your right
  • sorrywecan -

despite all "noob" mistakes we are having fun on this server, arent we? everybody have a bad day or is too ddrunk so he/she can mess up sometimes