Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Jessica -

Replied to a comment by Jessica on wishmaster3’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Don't retire haha are you still in touch with the other ruthless players?
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

what you are guys saying? you are putting 2 day gap between lvl99 and lvl100 of WW build to maybe use your 8k cats WWKs? to demolish rally point? or iron mine? btw, finally someone showed up with 13k cats. Congratulations on that. :D
  • MarkokraM -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread TS1 UK1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “This is a historical moment, you can contact me if you want to buy a tshirt ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…b102aeb1e6d25ce75a942e958
  • Moogle -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “This is a historical moment, you can contact me if you want to buy a tshirt ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…b102aeb1e6d25ce75a942e958
  • Ark9 -

Wrote a comment on Ark9’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola a los que pasen por aquí
  • Templehill4_UK -

Liked llamatron_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Aas far as a 1.5/5 performance goes, that was an entertaining end.... chiefed their x3 arty .... zeroed all the def in their ww, zeroed the ww itself, dropped the ww villa to under 200 pop and turned it into a farm. Would love to see what a 5/5 ally…
  • llamatron_UK -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Aas far as a 1.5/5 performance goes, that was an entertaining end.... chiefed their x3 arty .... zeroed all the def in their ww, zeroed the ww itself, dropped the ww villa to under 200 pop and turned it into a farm. Would love to see what a 5/5 ally…
  • HotFuz -

Now follows ChOcO49.

Follow
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Hello everybody!.

Hello there, Vladimir Putin from the UK! The situation regarding player numbers is the same on the Com29 special as well. Sudden ~50% player sum drop after 3-4 week into the server.
  • chainsawdaz -

Posted the thread Hello everybody!.

Thread
    Hello everyone! I have returned back to Travian after a childhood friend recently mentioned this game to me and I had completely forgotten about it. I last played I think 11 years ago? 2006/2007 I think it was the first UK 3x speed server I was on but I…
  • BW_com -

Now follows Blaze.

Follow
  • BW_com -

Now follows kit.

Follow
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from goldenboy: “Converter - Battle reports Travian ” just to remind people of what SWM went through to get a large trainer... losing nearly all of Tatallor's hammer... Quote from Big Bell_UK: “Quote from King Trigon: “Quote from goldenboy:…
  • Robo Uni -

Now follows il Domo.

Follow
  • King Trigon -

Liked Boxxx’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    That was a nice and scary hammer, good to see a decent number of EC
  • King Trigon -

Liked R0mmel’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Corts: “Sorry not been on . Got bored and fell asleep. Well reading back I see nothen has changes the rats still lye and the good guys keep quiet. Well done Nick post plenty of reports. As for swm and jb . Is it time to day I told you…
  • tintin -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked goldenboy’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • morko_CL -

Wrote a comment on Aarc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hola aarc, no has cumplido con la entrega de vouchers para las ganadores de PREMIOS 2017, te he escrito en otras ocasiones y no repondes, yo creo que por respeto a los jugadores debes no solo respponder si no cumplir con lo que prometste en el concurso…
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to a comment by Jessica on wishmaster3’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Oh hey! Just finished a server, so now I can go back to being retired, which is very nice :P