Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Is this how crunch got so many def points? :O Lots of spears :O
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

So GotN have launched another op on us landing at 7pm today. Unfortunately, 2 players didn't get the memo. Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian Loads of follow up cata waves as well that I can't be bothered to…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Ok fellows Open invitation to whole server (SWM, TFSC, Nemris, JB etc). WW is at 98. Any one who have hammer left or those (so called HoF left). Its time to hit GoT WW. :thumbsup: . Told you I will be here till the end, who else will be here too. Quote from…
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK3.

MM will probably start on uk3. They bottled uk1 after I made their leader cry. My bad :(
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kashi_AU: “Good to know, so who are NMS exactly . A short intro may help a bit. Approximately how many will join there, as i heard many of them are already busy on uk1. ” Very well, very well. Gather around children and hear the tale of…
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Ok fellows Open invitation to whole server (SWM, TFSC, Nemris, JB etc). WW is at 98. Any one who have hammer left or those (so called HoF left). Its time to hit GoT WW. :thumbsup: . Told you I will be here till the end, who else will be here too. Quote from…
  • kashi_AU -

Liked Corts’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    well it good to see . The core still picked the winning side to work with . " look ma. Top of the world " Long live GOT :evil: